Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Who do you hate the most?

Thoughts?

• Entitled Fat Girls

Votes: 13 11.9%
  • Stacies

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • White Knights

Votes: 29 26.6%
  • Entitled Beckies

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Arrogant Chads

Votes: 14 12.8%
  • Race Traitor Roasties

• "Femcels"

• Other (State in comments)

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Cucks

Votes: 19 17.4%

• Total voters
Animas

Animas

This isn't even my final form
★★★★★
All these groups should obviously be burned at the steak. But who do you really hate the most?

Entitled fat girls should be the answer. Girls who are our looksmatches should be dating/having sex with us - but they don't. They just chase Chad.

Cucks. Nothing is more sad and pathetic than a cuck.

Chads, they need to go extinct

Definitely White Knights.

White knight cucks. Absolute scum of the earth.

Can't hate these idiots more
Whiteknight

I hate entitled landwhales too but at least they act and think in favor of their own selfish interests. White knights just clown up and down against their interests as males and get nothing in return.

View attachment 56704
I hate entitled landwhales too but at least they act and think in favor of their own selfish interests. White knights just clown up and down against their interests as males and get nothing in return.
“allow him to swallow his pride and check his privilege”

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 56704

low iq high makeup dirty sluts and npsychopaths offc

I hate the idiots who came before me. The ones who pushed for sons over daughters. Dowries and selective abortions. Who thought women would just go back to being housewives after the world wars.
Those who promoted sexual freedom and then feminism thinking women wanted equal rights.
Women don't want equal rights, they want domination to never be put in a position like that again. We now live in a society were unless you are a high tier normie betabux or are a Chad, you are an incel.

Take out the cucks and the only problem we’ll have left are the Chads and Stacies which I don’t care about. They can live in their own little fantasy world for all I care

White knights because they are willingly the opposite of the blackpill. Arrogant Chads and entitled fat foids are a shared second place.

Cucks + White knights

Entitled fat girls should be the answer. Girls who are our looksmatches should be dating/having sex with us - but they don't. They just chase Chad.

White knights win.

Stacies deserve scaphism

"Femcels" because what they are is a complete lie. Even if they're a land whale they could a horny man who will sleep with them. They have very high standards, way above their looks match. They assume all us incels and bitter nasty people just because what some incels say. They're nothing but entitled snowflakes that think they can get prince charming.

The lie that it all gets better

Aren't white knights and cucks the same thing basically? If they're at least one of those, they tend to be both

Chad plus normies, if they didn't exist we would be Chad and benefit from hypergamy

white knights by fucking miles. thanks to white knights foids cant actually be held accountable for anything. they are like pawns in the foids game used to keep everyone else in check. unironically i actually dont wish death on anyone(not even roasties or literal cucks) except for white knight cucks. they are the lowest of the low.

tough choices

Actually I take that back I hate you the most :feelsokman:

why isnt this multiple choice

why isnt this multiple choice
i agree, theres so many of these i want to vote for, but my vote goes for femcels, the attention whores who cant get chad dick, i hope they all learn how to cut properly

Shit, the list that you put there make me want to burn the world, it's really hard to choose just one tbh

entitled low tier roasties. Those are the fucking worst, they are the ones to think they're Beyonce all day and night and nobody will say shit.

Race traitors and Cucks are number 1.

white knights by fucking miles. thanks to white knights foids cant actually be held accountable for anything. they are like pawns in the foids game used to keep everyone else in check. unironically i actually dont wish death on anyone(not even roasties or literal cucks) except for white knight cucks. they are the lowest of the low.

I hate white women the most

The egotistical chad takes the cake. You know, the dudes who go on tinder to see 500+ matches and dont respond to any of them just for an ego boost?