Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who do you hate the most?

Who do you despise the most?

• Total voters
lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate those things
★★★★★
you only have one bullet.

Cucks they are the ones who gave women power over men.

foids all day

Normies as this includes all NT's regardless of gender.

Chads are usually just chill and NT.I have mixed feelings regarding them.

Foids are just plain stupid and oblivious. Their evil behavior cannot be controlled the same way our desires can’t be controlled,they are like livestock imho.

Cucks are not always at fault since they are usually not blackpilled and don’t have people or sources to educate them on it so it’s not always their fault they are simps/cucks tbf.

Faggots and Troons are just mentally ill. They are born the way they are and are no different from late stage schizophrenics and drug addicted maniac zombies in terms of self control so I don’t necessarily hate them but view them more as a danger to society as a whole.

Normies are the worst of them all. I hate them more than any other group to have ever existed.They are honestly even more arrogant and stuck up than foids and are fully aware and are fully in control and accountable for all their detestable actions,such as attacking INCELS and terrorizing others and being an annoying shitty nuisance in general.They are a net loss to society and should be shot on sight (in Minecraft of course):smonk:

Outside the options
It will nazis, snownats, neonazis and racists in general:feelsLSD:

cucks and normie men are the same thing

Cucks they are the ones who gave women power over men.
Females are the problem still. Attack the root first, then the ones who protect the matriarchy and bolster gynocentrism—although sometimes through no fault of their own (ignorance and societal pressure to uphold certain values).

Ironic how despite women being the root of the problem, men still bite the bullet. The subconscious female worship is real. Intrasexual competition is so ingrained into our minds that someone here would rather brutalize some sub-5 betabuxxer over the bitch whore who manipulated him.

@GeckoBus Thoughts?

Last edited:
Other: Jews
Based
full

Normies are basic, beta, bland, brainless and super boring fuckers. Average is shit.

Last edited:
Foids, easily

Was falsely accused of SA and pedophilia by a foid before and it left me forever scarred so

Faggots because theyre 2% of the population but commit over 50% of the child rape

How does this GrAY know how to do poles but i can`t i`m so fucking retarded :feelsrope:

Fakecel if you don`t say foids