Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who do you hate the most?

Who do you despise the most?

• Other Incels

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Chads

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Cucked Normies

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Femoids

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • LGBT people (lesbian,gay,bi,trans)

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
Which of those are the most annoying?

Women because what I want most in life is to have a romantic relationship with one, but they always deny me of it because of their fucking pride and hedonism towards Chad who gets to fuck all of them.

Myself, honestly. :feelscry:

hasnt this been asked before? i think most of us agree that cucked normies are the reason we are incel in the first place and also the reason for so much bluepilled feminist crap in society

tie between femoids and cucked normies

Cucked normies because they are enablers.

lgbt are an annoying bunch

I hate the LGBT the most, but it was a hard decision. As much as having no social life hurts, I’m nationalistic enough to warrant my sacrifice in life to Ireland. However, LGBT calls for special treatment from the government for being different, which plays on milennial’s belief that “everyone’s special.” This mentality is damaging for a functioning society.

Roasties are the worst. LGBT and cucked normalfags are on par.

I tie between cucked normies and other incels because those are the people I get to interact with. I would probably hate all the other people more if I actually came into contact with them.

Foids because they know how much they are worth in the eyes of men but they don't want to admit it.

Cucks and females hard to decide between them

Atleast femoids are hot and pleasing to look at, whilst numales are good for nothing and I just wanna smash their heads in.

wanted to write that too, maybe with the exception of blackpilled people, at least they don't live in a fucking dream world in their minds

Foids. They're all terrible from what I can tell

Cucks because they are the ones enabling women and thus enabling everything wrong in current western societies.

Cucked normies. Denialists. They are the ones who are the obstructionists for our views gaining momentum, and advancing under the conviction of our ideals. I hate these people the most.

Cucked normies and femoids are about the same. But the only difference is I can't tell someone is a cuck until they open their mouths.

cucked normies assuming this refers to white knights, beta orbiters and findomers. foids are easily second because you know... foids. then the LGBT as a lot of them are fucking irritating. chads for fourth, they are generally nice or at worst dont acknowledge you but i dont like them for being superior to me.

I fucking hate happy people I FUCKING HATE THEM!!!!!! it really pisses me off the fact that i will never be happy because of something that is totally out of my control (autism and ugliness) each time i have to see their happy faces i want to fucking obliterate them and make them as miserable as me

Attachments

• 1522520507365s.jpg
    1522520507365s.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 70