Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Who do you hate more ghetto blacks or the snootiness of white women?

?

• Black psychos/ thug culture in general

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • White women snoots

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
My friend got rejected for going to see his dad in the hospital for 3 hours forgot his phone. So she claimed that was enough.

White women, some hood niggas are chill

women behaviour overall

Female behaviour is worse

My friend got rejected for going to see his dad in the hospital for 3 hours forgot his phone. So she claimed that was enough.
There are more white women. At least niggas are an honest enemy who hates you. A white woman is a scum who plays for both teams when it suits her. She may be part of a coalition with LGBT and BLM against former straight men, but when they urgently need help, she screams that she is a white woman and white men who love the white race should run and help her.

female behaviour is boring af

niggas be chill

Would rather have a big mouthed white woman as a neighbour than a Ghetto Nigger

Foids are generally unbearable.

I wish I could vote twice ngl

Black women are like women but even more obnoxious loud and uglier. They're also potentially more dangerous. Black women are behind black men and ahead of white men when it comes to murders per capita. You don't know if a conversation with one of these sheboons will be your last.

Better be white women or I’m reporting everyone here racism

Better be white women or I’m reporting everyone here racism
Sorry but people are out of patience iwth blacks. its 2024 and haitians were cannibalizing. you hate them too you're just virtue signalling for the like emojis in your brain.

Sorry but people are out of patience iwth blacks. its 2024 and haitians were cannibalizing. you hate them too you're just virtue signalling for the like emojis in your brain.
Shut the fuck up racist bigot all racism and hate is horrible and must be condemned and censored at all times

White women should be raped

Shut the fuck up racist bigot all racism and hate is horrible and must be condemned and censored at all times
interesting argument. how about no.

Thats easy

Niggers.

Snooty cunts don't try to rob or kill nearly you as often

ghetto blacks tbh

Thats easy

Niggers.

Snooty cunts don't try to rob or kill nearly you as often
No but everyone trying to impress them leads to virtue signalling which makes the animal in niggers get emabled

Women are worse

If I claimed that I faced hate from a Black man, white women would be the last group to believe me

If I claimed I faced hate from a white woman, Black men might clown me at first but they would believe me and understand.

Snooty white women are annoying, but they dont kill dozens of people every week. So im gonna answer thug culture

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back