Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who do you hate more, Chads or foids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date

Who?

• Foids

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Chads

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • I don't discriminate, I hate them all equally

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Can't decide who I hate more tbh.

On the one hand, Chads are cocky, arrogant bullies who seem to get everything in life, even money and the good jobs, easily.

On the other hand, need I say anything about foids?

My hatred is strictly personal (unless we're talking about the parasites running the show)

I hate cucks more than anything

I hate foids way more than chads though.

Chads are living their own Truman Show. If it wasnt because of the cucks none of this would still happen (specially easily getting high wage jobs)

Honestly, the day artificial wombs come, I’d rather be friend with chads than foids.
Don’t forget that only men have both X and Y chromosome, so we have both the genetic material to create unfertilized eggs (from our X chromosome) and create spermatozoids (from our Y chromosome modyfying the females body so as to have balls down there)

If genetics continue to improve, men will have all the tools necessary to perpetuate themselves without the need of any women, and this day will be glorious.

That’ll teach them to be arrogant and frowning down on us.

I hate cucks and orbiters most of all. Females don't have to be a Stacy to have a small army of cucks and orbiters indulging their vanity and throwing their money at them.

Chad because he steals all the girls from me.

foids definitely, the thing about chads is that they usually dont understand how privileged their lives are until someone fully blackpills them, femoids on the other hand, know their privilege and reap the benefits.

I hate chads, foids and soyboys equally.

I hate them both equally.
Why are multiple votes allowed btw?

Cucks. Foids have primitive brains,i cant blame them for there inferior biology.

Some (actually few) Chads are good people who are just privileged. You can’t blame them 100%. It’s the foids who make me want to scream.

Edit: No longer a bluecel, nice.

Chads for feeding into such cuckery while still enjoying the luxuries of sex

As a progressive MALE I do not discriminate.