Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who do you hate more: Chads or Billionaires

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I've never been that into communism, even as a poorcel, becuase I don't really envy the richman.

I hate Chads more.

At least SOME billionares (I know most inherit obviously) actually work for their money. Mean while 100% of chads are just born and exist and haven't worked for shit.

Chads only care about themself and will affect their area only. Billionaire Jews are actively destroying society

Chads, they deserve a baseball bat to their jaw

I hate cucks who enabled foid rights and this hypergamy going on right now.

Some -- not all, of course -- billionaires are generous philanthropists whose initiatives improve the lives of thousands of poorcels, and further the social and hard sciences with their support of academic and research institutions. Many of my favourite researchers depend on the largesse of the government, but when that falls short, support from the private sector is always appreciated.

Last edited:
Billionaires tend to be evil in many areas directly fucking you over.

Chads didn't close to exist and just because they msg you in female stockpile doesn't mean they wish or even intend to cause you hard.

Fuck billionaire and fuck soyciety that lets them continue

I hate Chads more.

At least SOME billionares (I know most inherit obviously) actually work for their money. Mean while 100% of chads are just born and exist and haven't worked for shit.
High IQ

chads are shitty human beings tbh, every time I see a person with a good jawline I instantly assume he's a cunt, and I'm right 100% of the time. but overall I feel like the amount of suffering caused by billionaires and their exploitative economic practices vastly outweighs the pain of seeing Chad screw your oneitis or whatever

I dont hate first generation rich people. What, am I going to judge bill gates for "exploiting" workers? (I dont agree with that but thats another matter.)
My life is infinitely better because that dude decided to found microsoft.

I dont hate chads either, unless they have done something personally to me in the past.
I would do pretty much the same in their place.

you cant be non-chad if ure a bilionaire :feelspuke:, kinda hard2swallow but true none the less

some chads are based its the brads you gotta watch out for

Billionaires.

They're the ones desyroying forests and polluting the nature i live in. Besides I can beat any chad I want to death. But billionaires are protected

5dd65381631271Y3JvcCwzMjYwLDI1NDksMCwyOTg

Last edited:
Most billionaires at least contribute to society in some way or another, while Chad feeds off society and leaves the scraps for the lesser beings to collect.

Most billionaires at least contribute to society in some way or another, while Chad feeds off society and leaves the scraps for the lesser beings to collect.

I hate neither

Billionaires at least had to do something to get where they are. Chads get everything for free. No hate for billionaires.

Billionaires.

They're the ones desyroying forests and polluting the nature i live in.
based and nature pilled tbh. maybe I will join gorilla society and live out in the trees

I only hate chads.

Many billionaries have made themselves. They have worked hard to being whatever they are, and they contribute to society.

Chads only exist. They have never made a effort. Everything they get is because of pure luck. A chad only lives for his own benefit.

Last edited:
I despise billionaires more. I'd rather be a billionaire every single time over a faggot Chad.
Billionaires.

They're the ones desyroying forests and polluting the nature i live in. Besides I can beat any chad I want to death. But billionaires are protected

View attachment 283293

Gorilla videos on YouTube are cool. Especially the ones where stupid humans go into gorilla habitat and are seconds away from being ripped to shreds by your family of gorillas

Last edited:
I hate Chads and only the millionaires/billionaires who have inherited their wealth, because neither Chads nor those who are rich off inheritance have to put in effort to get what they want in life.

At least billionaires only go for mega stacy foids who are so ascended in SMV and fame they cant be touched not even by Chad
But Chads stockpile women and keep other man down DİRECTLY by tightening the dating market for average man.

I hate Chads more in incel perspective but will always hate billionaires in economical perspective.

I hate both but some billionaries at least earned their wealth while 100% of chads are nothing more than parasites

Definitely Chads, some billionaires are incels who moneymaxxed

Billionaires tend to be philanthropic and do things with their money that make the world a better place, even if they haven't justly earned it.
Chads only care about themselves and hurt people.

I despise billionaires more. I'd rather be a billionaire every single time over a faggot Chad.
Same, ngl. It's insane when you have to wageslave so damn much for little in return. "Work harder" is wasted on us slaves that get paid a pittance. I don't subscribe to crazy communist beliefs, but this supercapitalism is also ruining our society. A billion dollars is a ridiculous amount of money. There needs to be salary caps for these assholes.

chads because I dont see billionaires flexing with their money everywhere

Billionaires are elitist scum that literally look down on you and work to put you into a modern slavery.

I don't hate anyone, I just wish I was good looking.

Billionaires
They are responsible for global warming and destroying my natural habitat