Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who do you hang out with

• Thread starter Deleted member 40236
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40236

Cryptic Muslim
-
When you go outside or in general who do you hang out with and how many are they? Aka how many friends you got and how often you talk to them irl?

No one. I haven't had irl friends in years.

coworkers but only because forced

No one, obviously. If you have friends how are you still Incel.

Alot of people here would tell you that you don't have friends because you're ugly. Jfl
Doesn't make sense, looks are for physically attracting females, not making friends

Fuck off with you data harvesting you glownigger bastard

If I had friends I wouldn’t be on this website

Just talk to myself in the mirror or dark window to see my reflection. I'm goin on Schizlol.

most days i'm confined to my house rotting, gaming, or cooming. my friends are too busy and/or socially retarded to hang out with me.

Dude, in what world having friends makes you attractive? this is foid tier logic
Having friends gets you more connections = better chance at getting a girlfriend

Having friends gets you more connections = better chance at getting a girlfriend
They all just find me ugly tbh, that may work for normies in my case it did little to help. Also most guys don't like sharing their girl friends, if its a guy friend they dont really mind

Doesn't make sense, looks are for physically attracting females, not making friends
That's what I'm trying to say. It's because of your brain/autism or something. Not your looks.

Fuck off with you data harvesting you glownigger bastard
Kill yourself and your worthless curry genes. Go fuck yourself pussy. Off yourself streetshitter dalit curry. Fuckin hell.