Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Who do you blame more?

S

Spec Carrot

Officer
So who do you blame more for the absolute state of women?

Do you blame the beta enablers? The guys that's flippantly ignore a Stacy's defects because she's attractive, the kind of guys that pile over each other in order to just talk to her. The guys that openly pine for and admire her skimpy clothes and shitty attitude? Her frequent and devoted orbiters for allowing her ego and vanity to grow to mythic proportions. The guys that vehemently defend every essence of her being because they believe it will land them sex.

Or

Do you blame the Stacy herself for setting her aspirations no higher than being aimlessly and poorly skilled in a saturated market and allowing herself to cruise through it due to her looks and willingness to utilise sexuality in order to get whatever she wants. To sink deeper and deeper into a self servicing life of hedonism with the only goal to 'Life fast and die young' or some other overused motto...to willingly and adamantly refuse to develop an interesting or reflective personality beyond that of whimsical and two dimensional traits that only exist to feed her need for attention and admiration for merely existing.

Who is more to blame?

Between your two options, definitely the beta enablers. They inflate egos to the point where women only date 2-3 points up.

The real cause is "progressive" (regressive) politics, feminism, and loss of Christian morals in our society. Men no longer value chastity in women.

Beta enabling cucks are the worst, I could easily cage and enslave every femoid on the planet if these whiteknight fags didn't outnumber me so much.

The enablers are the problem. Women would know and still be in their place if dumb ass men wouldn't have lifted them so high. White Knights, male feminist, beta cucks, they screwed all men over in hopes of getting their dicks wet.

Enablers. But I hate women almost as much.

I blame SergeantIncel tbh tbh

Enablers 100%. They're the ones that are giving the Stacies their powers. Desire is a HUGE power trip. If you were hungrily desired by females, the same way Chads are, you'd have the same ego too.

I blame the feminist wave that led to sexual liberation and the failure of the church. Religion was the great enforcer of monogamy. It is hard to put a broad enforcement in just for the good of betamales.

I believe that advancements in stem cell research have revealed that the key to immortality is essentially to suck the youth out of disenfranchised kids through blood transfusions and harvest stemcells from aborted fetuses in order to achieve immortality. Hedonism, Feminism, and Beta cuckoldry give them a steady flow of all the things that they need for it.

Honestly? I was beaten viciously by my father. Maybe I would've struggled without that, but the pain of being alone all my life is a dull ache compared to what I suffered growing up.

So who do you blame more for the absolute state of women?

Do you blame the beta enablers? The guys that's flippantly ignore a Stacy's defects because she's attractive, the kind of guys that pile over each other in order to just talk to her. The guys that openly pine for and admire her skimpy clothes and shitty attitude? Her frequent and devoted orbiters for allowing her ego and vanity to grow to mythic proportions. The guys that vehemently defend every essence of her being because they believe it will land them sex.

Or

Do you blame the Stacy herself for setting her aspirations no higher than being aimlessly and poorly skilled in a saturated market and allowing herself to cruise through it due to her looks and willingness to utilise sexuality in order to get whatever she wants. To sink deeper and deeper into a self servicing life of hedonism with the only goal to 'Life fast and die young' or some other overused motto...to willingly and adamantly refuse to develop an interesting or reflective personality beyond that of whimsical and two dimensional traits that only exist to feed her need for attention and admiration for merely existing.

Who is more to blame?

Both.