Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who do you blame for your inceldom?

Who do you blame for your inceldom?

• My mind

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other factor(s) (elab)

• No one/nothing

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Everything I guess. My parents gave me bad genes. Women only choose good genes. The universe doesn't give mercy to people with bad genes.

I think there's an (((option))) missing.

Changed my vote to all of the factors plus additional ones tbh. Bullying made me more high inhib and less social that what I would be considering my personality as a child and my father's personality (he's considerably extroverted).

I think there's an (((option))) missing.
"Current state of society" encompasses that. I could only make up to 10 options, so I couldn't break it between all the causes society is this fucked up.

"Current state of society" encompasses that. I could only make up to 10 options, so I couldn't break it between all the causes society is this fucked up.
You could at least have provided some parentheses, because in the end we all know that's it.

A combination of shitty genes and shitty parenting

I blame females

In hindsight I could have put "women" as well. But I guess the first option also encompasses it somewhat, because women are only that bitchy, spoiled and shitty because of it.

current state of society + my looks

The universe and causality/determinism. It was all written in fate.

Careful, you don’t want to get a 5 day ban for antisemitism.

If it wasn't for my looks my mind would be fine. Any mental issues I have are directly the result of treatment as a result of looks.

That & society.

I need multiple votes as it’s a combination of elements

Two things:
Shit genes -> shit looks and personality
Shit society -> having people openly judge you on something you can't control

All options. But neither my looks or mind are worthy of the ill treatment I'm given so I'll mostly blame society.

most definitely the 7th option

Market forces.

If it wasn't for my looks my mind would be fine. Any mental issues I have are directly the result of treatment as a result of looks.
This.

Society has just accelerated my downfall.

Looks, but to some extent I feel my parents are at fault. They rolled the dice and I payed for it. We all bear the sin of our fathers. May they rot.

Looks and mind. I don’t think the state of society should be blamed.. though it is definitely getting harder for below average guys. My mind is definitely 75% of it but being ugly doesn’t help.

i blame my ancestors for producing genetic trash

I blame this society mostly but also my looks tbh.

I honestly blame just my looks only. There will always be dominance hierarchies where there are inferior and superior groups. In our society, looks are the main determinant of who is inferior and superior. If all the incels were somehow wiped from the face of the earth, the normies would be the new incels and chadlites the new normies. The best way to succeed in this looks based society is to be at least in the top 25% in looks and at the very least, average intelligence.

Literally everything. My facial and physical features. My mental and psychological problems. My upbringing and environment. Living in arguably the worst era in history for ugly males to find a mate. And plain old bad luck that has followed me for nearly four decades. Everything is working against me to the point where I have completely given up on real women. There is zero chance of me ever attracting anyone in this life, so why bother continuing a rigged game that can never be won? My only hope is for realistic sexbots to come out before I'm too old to enjoy them. Until then I'll have to live with my dolls.

State of society that has made foid standards too damn high that even chadlite has a problem these days.

Once upon a time even ugly man who is broke and eats out of trash can manage to get laid.

Now, even your 6 figure income or money in the bank mean little to nothing