Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who did he sell his soul to

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Screenshot 20191226 102446 YouTube

This is an outlier but I not sure how this ever happens. This guy must have a dark secret

She has an art degree and works at Walmart while he has a STEM degree and earns a 6 digit salary.

3 words - Big Rice Cock

He has status, that's all you need, and he has status from more than just his fame, he also has resources, which in a way kind of impacts his status, in fact everything impacts your status. Looks, Fame, Money, turns out it was all about Status.

He actually has talent and is as NT as one can be.

Im hoping hes not getting cucked on the side. But with foids you know....

He has 2 millions subs, hes loaded

ive watched the vid before out of curiosity and apparently they met on a mario fanfic website (jfl) before he became big on utube

maybe shes that one in a million outlier

They are fat and looksmatched, if you disagree you're either a woman or horny.

Fuck I'm jealous.(even if he's being cucked by her)

Edit: actually she's not that good.

I only looked at the thumbnail but her face is like a 6. But I'm horny so. idk.

Don’t know them but hope they last.

Moneymaxxing is more than a cope, it's a chance...

I am willing to break bread with Satan.

Subscribers: 2.18 million

she gets railed by BBC tyrones on the weekends

Obviously to the jews.

youtubemaxxing is legit tbh

All that money and he hasn't surgerymaxxed yet...
So much for Asians being High IQ.

im not seeing how they are looksmatched she is above and he looks fat

He has status, that's all you need, and he has status from more than just his fame, he also has resources, which in a way kind of impacts his status, in fact everything impacts your status. Looks, Fame, Money, turns out it was all about Status.
You have status. And you should have resources unless you've been an idiot and not asked for compensation for doing the interviews and speaking gigs you've one. Why haven't you ascended?

She has an art degree and works at Walmart while he has a STEM degree and earns a 6 digit salary.
Statusmaxxing is legit, too bad she'll never love him for who he is

View attachment 181620
This is an outlier but I not sure how this ever happens. This guy must have a dark secret
looks like some tiny functional community at work, a school where everyone doesn't hate each other, families that visit often, church groups, too small to have much hypergamy, etc

when you have that situation it's basically the functional community itself that is having sex, more than specific men and women, the men and women are thrust together whether they like it or not

You have status. And you should have resources unless you've been an idiot and not asked for compensation for doing the interviews and speaking gigs you've one. Why haven't you ascended?
I don't have resources, I don't have enough status to ask for compensation either.

ive watched the vid before out of curiosity and apparently they met on a mario fanfic website (jfl) before he became big on utube

maybe shes that one in a million outlier
Did you just say NAWALT?
C70oNiJ

In a word, betabux. If you have resource or status, you can betabux easily.

Why is it shocking that he has a average looking wife? Besides being fat, he’s normie af.

All that money and he hasn't surgerymaxxed yet...
So much for Asians being High IQ.
Many people are bluepilled and would think of surgerymaxxing as stupid when in reality they are the ones that need it the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back