Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News WHO declared monkeypox a "global health emergency"

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Brought to you by the progressive agenda, that shills for LGBT and foreigners, both of which are indicators of monkeypox

The world health organization is a joke. Run by a commie nigger so you can see the interests here. The solution is actually really simple.

1. Gas the faggots (monkeypox is a faggot disease)
  2. Naval blockade Africa with some destroyers
  3. Send some sarin/VX gas on the African countries that has the diseases. Monkey eaters deserve no less.

The World Health Organization on Wednesday declared the ongoing mpox outbreak in Africa a global health emergency.

WHO convened its emergency committee amid concerns that a deadlier strain of the virus, clade Ib, had reached four previously unaffected countries in Africa. This strain had previously been contained to the Democratic Republic of Congo.

The independent experts met virtually Wednesday to advise WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus on the severity of the outbreak. After that consultation, he announced that he had declared a public health emergency of international concern — the highest level of alarm under international health law.

“The detection and rapid spread of a new clade of mpox in eastern DRC, its detection in neighboring countries that had not previously reported mpox and the potential for further spread within Africa and beyond is very worrying,” he said.

“The emergency committee met and advised me that the situation constitutes a public health emergency of international concern. I have accepted that advice.”

Also known as a PHEIC, this is a status given by WHO to “extraordinary events” that pose a public health risk to other countries through the international spread of disease. These outbreaks may require a coordinated international response, according to the organization.

“It was unanimous that the current outbreak of mpox, upsurge of mpox, is an extraordinary event,” committee Chair Dimie Ogoina said. “What we have in Africa is the tip of the iceberg. … We are not recognizing, or we don’t have the full picture of, this burden of mpox.”

1723498309559j
NIGGERPOX

We should just leave Africa alone to its devices and let it be the hellhole it is

Hopefully another pandemic happens

Hopefully another pandemic happens
Just allow the government to take advantage of a crisis to introduce more social engineering & revoke more of our freedoms theory.

Brought to you by the progressive agenda, that shills for LGBT and foreigners, both of which are indicators of monkeypox

The world health organization is a joke. Run by a commie nigger so you can see the interests here. The solution is actually really simple.

1. Gas the faggots (monkeypox is a faggot disease)
  2. Naval blockade Africa with some destroyers
  3. Send some sarin/VX gas on the African countries that has the diseases. Monkey eaters deserve no less.

Everyone suddenly forget about monkeypox when dogs and little boys started getting it

Just allow the government to take advantage of a crisis to introduce more social engineering & revoke more of our freedoms theory.
Nigga I wanna see the normies have more mental breakdowns again. That shit was funny

Nigga I wanna see the normies have more mental breakdowns again. That shit was funny
You don't wanna lose even more freedoms than we already have with the last plandemic

I mean yeah, but think of the broader picture
It's okay I won't let the government do their shady shit.

I'll talk to them :feelsthink:

Only because of politicians
It's already incredibly tough to blockade a single nation let alone an entire continent. It took nearly half of the British home fleet and converted merchant vessels to blockade the English Channel and a tiny strip of the North Sea. Destroyers are much easier to sink than you think.

It wouldn't be enough even if you put together every single naval vessel in the world. Not even close.

Only normies that engage in regular physical contact (and especially if they're sexhavers) transmit this disease. It's none of my concern.

It's already incredibly tough to blockade a single nation let alone an entire continent. It took nearly half of the British home fleet and converted merchant vessels to blockade the English Channel and a tiny strip of the North Sea. Destroyers are much easier to sink than you think.

It wouldn't be enough even if you put together every single naval vessel in the world. Not even close.
Happened before with shitty steamed, wooden ships.

A handful of OTOH (over the horizon) radars, combined with a small fleet of gunboats equipped with 76mm guns should be enough to naval blockade the entire Africa. Keep that in mind ships can only sail from ports so you only need hundreds (maybe even less) of small gunboats to intercept escapees.

Two ports can be captured or borrowed for resupply.

Usually the fear of drowning is enough to keep them from sailing out the continent so the need to intercept is even smaller

Monkeypox, redefined as mpox, spreads primarily through close contact in Africa, but recent surges here in the West were spread through gay people