Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who created looks theory and other incel culture?

D

dannydo

Greycel
It doesnt seem to come from the red pill. Was it eggman? Was it the owner of puahate?

Eggman popularized it with his The blackpill video imo.
Its fkin great.

Some severely autistic guy.

St. BlackOps2Cel blessed us with this divine knowledge from the heavens.

It's fact and has been around for ages, looks MATTER A LOT, maybe even too much.

common sense did, no one created it, just like no one created the idea of not touching fire

the dude who discovered fire probably tried touching it though.

I remember looks theory being a thing on PUA-hate, way before eggman's blackpill video

While I certainly wouldn't accredit the "creation" of looks theory to one person or even one group, there are two names that come to mind when I think of people who first started posting about this stuff in the incelosphere.

Hitquit, an American of north African descent and Chinpoko an NW3 (possibly worse) incel from somewhere in eastern europe. Both were obviously from early puahate. Chinpoko was the one who coined the acronym LMS (Looks Money Status).

Eggman didn't come until much later on (2014). While eggman popularized the concept of "the black pill" he essentially just took theories from old school puahate and repackaged them with a more nihilistic tone.

Last edited:
Looks theory has been around since pre-Biblical times. The refinement happened in the late 2000s. My contributions were more terms than theories although a few theories persisted but it’s stuff like -cel that really took off.

The refinement happened in the late 2000s.

I think it was 2010 when hitquit showed up. Puahate existed before that but there wasn't really any discussion of looks theory.

I'd say 2012 was its peak and it's declined ever since then. The colez "biker gang" faggots, BBC spammers and "nerdic" retards really corrupted looks theory. Also other shit like "just be low inhib" and "just be NT" have significantly diminished looks theory in the incelosphere. Fucking newcels. While this website is a hell of a lot better than that cancer that is lookism.net, I've come to accept nothing will ever be as good as 2012 puahate.

Just like men after they turn 22, looks theory is past it's prime.

I don't know, I'd like too. I created the sub8 and sub5 theory which is popular now. I also created some unpopular shit such as the term Roastevil or the pinkpill.

well you could argue the whole "looks theory" has been prevalent for hundreds of years, as its literally part of human nature to look at ugly things in disgust and for females especially they have always wanted to find the perfect man because their inner self tells them thats the kind of man they want to be railed and impregnated hard by.

Then of course it just got more popular as the years went by especially in the 2000s era to present, which has been thankfully helped along by people such as eggman and other contributors.

regardless, its over

I think it was 2010 when hitquit showed up. Puahate existed before that but there wasn't really any discussion of looks theory.

I'd say 2012 was its peak and it's declined ever since then. The colez "biker gang" faggots, BBC spammers and "nerdic" retards really corrupted looks theory. Also other shit like "just be low inhib" and "just be NT" have significantly diminished looks theory in the incelosphere. Fucking newcels. While this website is a hell of a lot better than that cancer that is lookism.net, I've come to accept nothing will ever be as good as 2012 puahate.

I would have to agree, I vaguely remember PUAhate as it was pre Shitty Advice and had little interest in it. Years later, I rediscovered it to see how LT took it over. There were guys on LoveShy who vaguely brought up looks theory but were quickly shut down. This place has shades of prime PUAhate.

Life itself created the looks theory, although it isn't a theory it is more of a natural law.

Not a single person created it.

This is the accomplishment of many users

Early Sluthate pre-lookism was kinda cool.

I don't think it can be attributed to one single person but Steve Hoca is one of the first key individuals