Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who cares about how foids look?

Simba

Simba

Why me?
I don’t even know why anybody here cares so much about foids looking hideous & which race of foid mogs.

As an incel we don’t even have any options to begin with so I can never rap my head around why anyone would really care about things like foids not being attractive or how attractive foids are are an incel. None of this is anything I care about.

Same, i never understood the obsession with extremely specific fantasies on how some users dream foid should look like

I don't understand it either. For me, the uglier the femoids around me, the easier it becomes from the fact that when I look at an ugly femoid, I do not have arousal and sexual fantasies.

Same, i never understood the obsession with extremely specific fantasies on how some users dream foid should look like
When anyone on this forum sounds too nitpicky about it, it's safe for you to conclude they're volcels larping

EXACTLY!. We aren’t getting shit so why are we talking about it.

It would be like staving Africans rating which food looks the tastiest

EXACTLY!. We aren’t getting shit so why are we talking about it.

It would be like staving Africans rating which food looks the tastiest
Good analogy & also why is it our problem if foids ruin their looks?

Good analogy & also why is it our problem if foids ruin their looks?
All it does is cuck chads which is based. Any lurking foids , people gain 600 lbs. Then I won’t be angry that I can’t have you.

I don't understand it either. For me, the uglier the femoids around me, the easier it becomes from the fact that when I look at an ugly femoid, I do not have arousal and sexual fantasies.
Even the sub4 foids dislike me