[Serious] Who caralhos is @cocksucker??? Never saw this guy here before and now he is a mod??? O_o

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
-
I did hear he's a little bitchsnitchcel
Also he doesn't post so much but he is in the discord pretty often so he was acquainted with the staff pretty well. I think that played into it. He'll be a fair mod tbh.

Remyx

Just lol at existence ★
-
Also he doesn't post so much but he is in the discord pretty often so he was acquainted with the staff pretty well. I think that played into it. He'll be a fair mod tbh.
Needs to stay that way

And no shit he was well acquainted with them

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
-
Needs to stay that way

And no shit he was well acquainted with them
Honestly I guessed that he would get modded way before it happened. It was pretty predictable I'm surprised that other users are surprised. My next guess is inceldo or artorias wolf.

Remyx

Just lol at existence ★
-
Honestly I guessed that he would get modded way before it happened. It was pretty predictable I'm surprised that other users are surprised. My next guess is inceldo or artorias wolf.
You seem obsessed with a bunch of users, of course you would have guessed it

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
-
yeah, how you get modded is equivalent of how much nuggets you scoop with your tongue out of the mods asses
Oh bro that was gross tbh. but pretty funny just because of how you worded it :feelskek:
Nut nasty because I accidentally visualized it :feelswhat:

Loooool smh, I'm not even gonna say anything because Im already walking on eggshells with the moderation crew but I see whats happening here

Sadist

Overlord
-
>Thinking post count equals moderation prowess.
Jesus guys, idiocy of some of you surprises me sometimes.
Well post count shows their commitment and presence on the place he is suppose to be modding. You can't expect someone random user to be accepted so easily when no one knows who he is.

It seems he is active on the discord but the discord and this forum are very different. For one a lot of the users here don't even use the discord. And if he is more active on the discord make him a mod on the discord not here. @Facade was a good example of a popular user getting modded for not only being righteous with the ruling but also a well liked, respected, and prominent user of the forum.

incelkingkong

you're chad fuck you
-
. For one a lot of the users here don't even use the discord. And if he is more active on the discord make him a mod on the discord not here. @Facade was a good example of a popular user getting modded for not only being righteous with the ruling but also a well liked, respected, and prominent user of the forum.
also @Maeror

and @i_a_m_i

knajjd

Modcel
-
Well post count shows their commitment and presence on the place he is suppose to be modding. You can't expect someone random user to be accepted so easily when no one knows who he is.

It seems he is active on the discord but the discord and this forum are very different. For one a lot of the users here don't even use the discord. And if he is more active on the discord make him a mod on the discord not here. @Facade was a good example of a popular user getting modded for not only being righteous with the ruling but also a well liked, respected, and prominent user of the forum.
popularity doesn't make someone fit to be mod. most of the time it's an indicator that someone is NOT fit to be mod, in fact. really, think of the sort of people this community has cherished the most: gambler, tellem-t, zesto... all of these were absolute trash posters and LARPers. popularity means nothing.

Mainländer

Borderline ethnic thought criminal oldcel
-
Something fishy is going on :feelshehe:
He's a relative from knajjd. Part of his great neo-Ottoman empire.
popularity doesn't make someone fit to be mod. most of the time it's an indicator that someone is NOT fit to be mod, in fact. really, think of the sort of people this community has cherished the most: gambler, tellem-t, zesto... all of these were absolute trash posters and LARPers. popularity means nothing.
I sucked as a mod in *cannot be mentioned* (it's gone anyway) tbh.

I didn't want to ban anyone, kek. I only banned two people and both requested it.

Sadist

Overlord
-
I guess that came off wrong. I don't mean popularity should be the leading reason behind a modding but we also can't pretend like the post count shouldn't play a role when choosing a more recent user as a mod. Cause like I said the post count works as a form to show how much presence a user has on here. Whether they are a good poster or a shit spammer is easier to identify with a larger post count. Also a larger post count means other users will already be more familiar with him and it wont feel like he is just a plant or got in through backdoor favors.

knajjd

Modcel
-
I guess that came off wrong. I don't mean popularity should be the leading reason behind a modding but we also can't pretend like the post count shouldn't play a role when choosing a more recent user as a mod. Cause like I said the post count works as a form to show how much presence a user has on here. Whether they are a good poster or a shit spammer is easier to identify with a larger post count. Also a larger post count means other users will already be more familiar with him and it wont feel like he is just a plant or got in through backdoor favors.
regular and accurate reports do more to show someone's commitment than mere post count ever will. back then, i was almost exclusively active in the fast banana server rather than the forum (other than reporting people here), and yet i was modded on the forum anyway because it was recognised that i would be a valuable member of the team. it's the same with this. it may seem like we've modded some random unknown to you, but that's because you're not on the chat server, and neither do you have access to the report queue. activity on the forum doesn't equal post frequency, either. i'm up and about constantly but i barely post anything.

there are nine mods on the team, and we decide on things together. if someone is modded, it's for a good reason.

He's a relative from knajjd. Part of his great neo-Ottoman empire.

I sucked as a mod in *cannot be mentioned* (it's gone anyway) tbh.

I didn't want to ban anyone, kek. I only banned two people and both requested it.
v_v well... i don't enjoy getting rid of established users either, but i understand that punishments are necessary for a forum to keep proper. it isn't hard to not hit 100%.

Mainländer

Borderline ethnic thought criminal oldcel
-
v_v well... i don't enjoy getting rid of established users either, but i understand that punishments are necessary for a forum to keep proper. it isn't hard to not hit 100%.
You're cut for the job, 100%.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)