Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who can relate to this guy

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
He has a severe case of oneitis that caused him to be arrested

WTF the cop takes his camera and watches what is in it? He is the creep nobody gave a shit because he is not a truecel.

He's literally me.

He has a severe case of oneitis that caused him to be arrested

i know this guy. hes an incel lanklet like us and spent few years in prison. hes about 32 and says women are worthless.

after he got out of jail his rich dad helped to set him up a house renting business.

he claimed to have bought a ferrari or some other exquisite car and posted pics of it on certain forum

i dont know if the car pics were real or if taken from google but I do believe his dad helped to make him money

he used to pay women for sex but paid cash for proffessional photos (where he loooks 9999x better than irl) and maybe he slayed some for free from online dating where he used these pics

he goes by the handle Richaard The Frog on sosuave forum although as far as I know hes banned now.

also hes an idiot for getting jailed in the first place. I think the stalked girl was not liked by some other girl. and Richard (if its his real name i am not sure), in hope to get poon, started stalking her too. thats why he was jailed. can you see how stupid?

the fun part is he was only fugging women that he paid money to yet he still ruuined his dick with some drugs that make it go UP and now he has a robot/bionic dick now (real story)

now that i see all the pics he posted on other forum are gone but he claimed that hes a popular criminal (whee he was refering to this story) and on his pics he looked indeed like the guy from video

here he talks about his penis implant
1BMj2zs.png

Last edited:
Foid being terrorized, good