Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (((Who))) can it be now?

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
zr6dTty.png

Idk what to say but the Jews are playing their cards right

If you're a euroamerican and care about race, then move back to your homeland boyo
This is america's future no matter what you do ------>

The political redpill is just a delusional as the dating redpill, you have to, once again, take the blackpill.

If you're a euroamerican and care about race, then move back to your homeland boyo
This is america's future no matter what you do ------>View attachment 4447
The political redpill is just a delusional as the dating redpill, you have to, once again, take the blackpill.
He is a ricecel

His last name is the most Jewish one I have ever seen after goldenberg.

His last name is the most Jewish one I have ever seen after goldenberg.
Roth is an old way of saying rot which means red and Kopf means literally means head.

David Redhead lmao

Gas the kikes, race war now.

Gas the kikes, race war now.

Why would you want to gas them? Deporting them would cost a fraction as much and achieve the same result.

The real problem are the 3rd world hordes besieging us. We must defeat them on the battlefield!

It is interesting how most influential Jews come from either Germany, Austria or Poland. Do you know why?
I know the reason. Christians were not allowed to do anything that is related to the banking sector due to their religious rules. But Jews were allowed to work there so they had to work in this field and they were also allowed to charge interest. Jews ended up being merchants for the most part and this resulted in an enormous amount of wealth. Many Aristocrats also granted them also special privileges that are related to the banking sector

Why would you want to gas them? Deporting them would cost a fraction as much and achieve the same result.

The real problem are the 3rd world hordes besieging us. We must defeat them on the battlefield!
Because they’ll just come back. You only really get rid of rats by exterminating them.

However they were also heavily discriminated during the dark age

Because they’ll just come back. You only really get rid of rats by exterminating them.

Jews aren't rats. I'm confident that if the white man gives them enough of an ass whooping and makes an example of the invading African/Middle eastern hordes they will learn their lesson and never dare to interfere with us again.