Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Who brainwashed society into thinking universal sufferage is a good idea?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
When I talk to people that democracy is retarded because everyone gets a vote they get super mad at me. Like wtf. Think about this, EVERYONE gets a vote at 18 or whatever. Any old tool can just vote. How can you sustain a society long term like this? And throw in women voting also and its beyond retarded. Why has everyone been conditioned to accept it? I don't understand. Its so simple to see why it doesn't work. Maybe if you are on the left I could see why you would like it but even right wingers want it.

I see what you’re saying

Universal suffrage has caused a great deal of suffering.

You know (((who))).

I don't life suffer age

Foids rights is a mistake

Enlightenment

The Enlightenment has long been hailed as the foundation of modern Western political and intellectual culture.
The Enlightenment brought political modernization to the West, in terms of introducing democratic values and institutions and the creation of modern, liberal democracies.

Bring back the Monarchy