Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who bought the RTX 4090?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-

20ABA44A F87B 4399 8288 E550D1E80DE3

Last edited:
Totally not me! Im interested, can employees of tech corporations take products of said corporations for free or net cost.. methinks they can

Totally not me! Im interested, can employees of tech corporations take products of said corporations for free or net cost.. methinks they can
Don’t think so.

Why? After all they create this stuff, maybe some engineer samples are made for them
Why on earth would they get them for free?

I’m sure someone has stolen one though

@HiddenUzer @PPEcel you goobers getting one? They’re sold out now but you can buy one from sellers.

Last edited:
I have some graphics card left from when i was mining that still works, Dont need it unless free

It uses 500W and it's massive overkill for every current game, normies ruined gaming with these retards spending thousands of $$$ on expensive status symbols.

It uses 500W and it's massive overkill for every current game, normies ruined gaming with these retards spending thousands of $$$ on expensive status symbols.
Not really it uses up to 300w on most 4k games. How much you think the light bill would be playing that all day?

Not really it uses up to 300w on most 4k games. How much you think the light bill would be playing that all day?
It says 500w here.

4k is a Jew scam. They just want you to buy expensive GPUs meanwhile the games get shitter every year because all the dev time is focused on graphics.

It says 500w here.
Yes but if you check gameplay videos it only draws up to 290-300w on 4k gameplay.
4k is a Jew scam. They just want you to buy expensive GPUs meanwhile the games get shitter every year because all the dev time is focused on graphics.
4k is law.

Top tier GPUs making only approximately 1-5% of total sales, they are existing more like a symbol, advertisement for a company - we are cutting edge, our technology is revolutionary, buy our stuff

Other stuff.
Buy **60-80, thats a lil bit slower than the top tier GPU, but it still has all cutting edge tech

Top tier GPUs making only approximately 1-5% of total sales, they are existing more like a symbol, advertisement for a company - we are cutting edge, our technology is revolutionary, buy our stuff

Other stuff.
Buy **60-80, thats a lil bit slower than the top tier GPU, but it still has all cutting edge tech
4k gaming at 100 frames or nothing.

4k gaming at 100 frames or nothing.
Buy top-tier stuff, or wait for AMD cards

Did 4000 series Titan manifest itself? Or thata not going to happen?

Interesting, how will AMD respond to 4xxx

The Quadro P1000 seems more appropriate for my build.

It's cool but I have no real need for one, my monitor isn't big enough

@HiddenUzer @PPEcel you goobers getting one? They’re sold out now but you can buy one from sellers.
Idk how to install a graphics card even if I get one

I might do so once I get paid. I'm quite a bit overdue for a new gaming PC. My rig is from 2017, and I only ever upgraded the RAM.

RTX is soy tech and globohomo+jew+Goysney can lower my foreskin and suck my dick while I fuck their moms.

I don't even have a 4k monitor to take advantage of it
My RX 6600 is fine for now