Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who are your favorite artists? Or like what are your favorite type of music?

U

Untrastic

Banned
-
Do you guys have any favorite artists, or genres of music, especially when you use music to cope. I honestly like almost everything except country music, like absolutely anything.
Some favorite artists of mine though are
Suicide Boys
Joji
Scarlxrd
Ski Mask
Kamiyada
Rich Brian
Lil Skies

at the moment i listen to a fuckton of BONES
/ smuv / FLACO / $uicideboys / e e v e e beats / etc. just to name a few artists as for specific genre mainly rap / all kinds of instrumentals and lofi chill-hop & electronic new school r&b pop...

None. I don't worship people who can make a living out of groupies.

You haven't swallowed the blackpill if you listen to normie music.

Kanye
Lil pump and smokepurrp
Lil peep
Xxxtentacion

Nujabes
Hatsune Miku
Nano
You haven't swallowed the blackpill if you listen to normie music.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Jeff Buckley. I can die to revive that man from dead.

Anyone who listens to normie music probably still thinks like one. A true incel is alienated from normiedom and wouldn't be able to relate to any of its themes/music. In the olden days, the music you listened to was your tribe so to speak.

Was a band @Kointo showed me. He had the truest of the truecel music tastes.

Anyone who listens to normie music probably still thinks like one. A true incel is alienated from normiedom and wouldn't be able to relate to any of its themes/music. In the olden days, the music you listened to was your tribe so to speak.

That’s far from the truth and you’re not a true incel

those drums tho
GraciousVengefulFly-max-1mb.gif

That’s far from the truth and you’re not a true incel
It is. Music is your core to your identity. Think back to K-12. All the kids would dress according to their music tastes. Kids who listened to emo would dress a certain way and associate with others who did the same. Kids who listened to gansta rap did the same. Kids who listened to corridos dressed up like Chalino Sanchez. etc etc ect. The giga normies (you) listened to whatever was on the radio (Kanye, Drake, ect).

those drums tho
GraciousVengefulFly-max-1mb.gif
legit

Classical: Milstein; Tchaikovsky, Oistrakh, Bach, Chopin and more.
Rock: Maniac Agenda
Heavy Metal: Disturbed

I listen to these nowadays, also Nujabes Lofi thanks to the @Facade.

Daniel Johnston is Truestcel Poet Laureate

Metal
Avenged Sevenfold
Metallica
Killswitch Engage
Trivium
Children of Bodom
Lamb of God
Bullet for My Valentine
Iron Maiden

@Weirdcel is right.

I've always had a fondness for noise and dissonance, even when I had designs on being a normie. Main difference is that my tastes as an incel now run more toward fury than fun. Still, my favorite stuff is Grunge, Noise Rock, and Metal. Unsane, Dying Fetus, Immolation, Anodyne, Truly, The Afghan Whigs (even though Gentlemen is the archetypal breakup record and the songs are saturated with foids) are some things I've been listening to a lot lately.

Daniel Johnston is Truestcel Poet Laureate

80s is my favorite.

I like Bryan Adams, The Eagles, Duran Duran, and Tears for Fears as my main ones.

metal

Immortal
Graveland
Bathory
Sodom
Destroyer 666

some of my faves

Top three Western albums
Prefab Sprout - Steve McQueen
Recently began listening to these guys like three months ago after accidentally stumbling upon one of my favorite Japanese bands covering a PS song. Fell in love with them instantly. Consequently, I began delving deeper into 80s music. If a fourth option was possible, I'd list the Eurythmics or possibly even The Talking Heads.
R-605817-1384625682-9022.jpeg.jpg

David Bowie - Low
Unironically got into Bowie's music due to MGSV. I kept that other guy's cover of Man Who Sold the World on repeat for months until, just two days after Bowie's death, I decided to check out his music (I wasn't aware that he had died). His music was kinda eh to me at first, but it eventually began to grow on me. Aside from Young Americans and Black Tie White Noise, his discography is impeccable. He also got me through plenty of hard times in HS. Low and Lodger were the albums I fell back when I felt like kicking the stool.
Low_%28album%29.jpg

YES- Close to the Edge
This album is a fucking experience, man. The first track should be mandatory listening for anyone wishing to get into Prog-Rock.
220px-Yes-close.jpg

Top three Eastern albums
SCLL - Ghost is Dead
Spangle call Lilli Line - I love their indie sound, and each one of their tracks is a refreshing experience. Also, they introdouced me to Prefab Sprout via their cover of Appetite.
41TWjTujBlL.jpg

Tomita Lab - Joyous
Fuckin' Tomita Lab, man. One of the first Jap artists I ever discovered. His tunes got me through plenty of hard days back in High School.
VIZL-534.jpg

Kahimi Karie - Larme de Crocodile. She's up there with the best of Shibuya-Kei artists such as Pizzicato One and Buffalo Twin.
220px-Larme_de_crocodile_cover.jpg

To add on to this:
Jun Togawa
Frank Zappa
90s Ice Cube
Doopees
Yoko Kanno
Fishmans
Midori
Supertramp
Tatsuro Yamashita
NUMBER GIRL
Yura Yura Teikoku
MF DOOM
Advantage Lucy

Sabaton and Blind Guardian, sometimes when I get extra edgy - Burzum.

I listen to shit normie music. I can't get into alternative/non mainstream music for some reason. It makes me a long time listening to something before I can enjoy it. A form of amusia maybe

OP you must be 16 at the oldest

I like No Wave, Psych, Punk (Especially Post-Punk and Hardcore), and some Indie.

My two favorite bands are Radiohead and Les Rallizes Denudes

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Otokotachi no Wakare is a fucking legendary live album.

twice
blackpink
momoland
gfriend
mamamoo
red velvet
lovelyz
apink
exid

kpopcel :feelsokman:

my music tastes changes dramatically every few months

right now i love this goth shit

If I was born 20 years earlier I'd be a goth for sure.

I'll listen to any ear candy. Rap, rock, metal, electronic. It's mandatory to listen for free or have a paid service that allows complete streaming though