Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who are worse: Noodlewhores or Slav/Baltic whores?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
They're both the most attractive whores outside of the west but who is more likely to stab you in the back?

There are lots of whores with Slavic last names on my campus (not immigrants, but they have Slavic last names), so I'd say them.

Both of em would stab u in the back when they have the chance

Just going from the fact that slavic women get married to Chinese betabux we can easily see that slavic females are worse

Slavic holes are giga whores.

Asian women always, only women to actively prefer men of another race to their own

Not including a poll:feelsseriously:
Noodlewhores

Both are entitled cumdumpsters
full

Why not just write noodlewhores or white whores? Slav/baltic foids are just as white and have the same mindset as western/northern european foids. JFL at this coping, some people think slavs/baltic foids are less degenerate and narcissistic than western/northern european foids. They are all the same.

Why not just write noodlewhores or white whores? Slav/baltic foids are just as white and have the same mindset as western/northern european foids. JFL at this coping, some people think slavs/baltic foids are less degenerate and narcissistic than western/northern european foids. They are all the same.
no , they are very different people.i'm not saying less degenerate but different

Both are trash

no , they are very different people.i'm not saying less degenerate but different
Different how? In looks? I come across Swedes who look baltic on a daily basis and i've seen Poles who looks northern european, more so than some scandinavians. In some slavic countries traditions are alot more valued which makes some slav foids more traditional, thats pretty much the only difference i can see in them but if they're in the west those values usually don't mean anything anymore.