Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who are we rooting for this Copa America?

Who are you rooting for?

• Brasil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Argentina

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Uruguay

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Colombia

• Chile

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Peru

• Venezuela

• Ecuador

• Bolivia

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Japan

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
It starts this friday. Whats the incel team of the cup?

Last edited:
The poll didnt let me add more so I left Paraguay and Ecuador out, no one cares about those faggots

bolivia because the average height is 1.6 meter

The poll didnt let me add more so I left Paraguay and Ecuador out, no one cares about those faggots
I just noticed, I left Qatar out instead of Ecuador

i want (not rooting for) argentina to win but i know it isnt gonna happen so i dont rly care

I knew Japan was going to win, this place is full of evil weebs

As much as I hate my own people I’m still going with my blood,Colombia.
Unlike a lot of European teams, they’re all Colombian (not that anyone wants to move to Colombia anyway, that place sucks)
Kudos to Japan, they’re all Japanese. I don’t see how the French cheer on guys that aren’t even fucking French

Soccer is the most overrated sport in the world tbh, especially here in south america.

Japan obviously.

That doesn’t really make much sense :dafuckfeels:

We’ll have snowboarding at the next summer Olympic Games next. Jfl
Japan doesn't stand a chance against our South American soccer legends but it did kinda well in the last world cup.

But yeah, it's funny that we don't have any team from North or Central America but we have Japan. But I think it's an amusing arrangement, like, how well can Japan do against SA teams?

Qatar are playing in it, they are hosting the 2022 world cup

brazil, uruguay, colombia and argentina in semi final

That doesn’t really make much sense :dafuckfeels:
There are several similar anomalies. Israel and Kazakhstan participate in qualifying for European international tournaments despite neither being geographically in Europe. In Israel's case, I understand many of their Middle Eastern neighbours would object to playing them, but Kazakhstan makes no sense. Meanwhile, Australia competes in the Asian confederation instead of Oceania.

There are several similar anomalies. Israel and Kazakhstan participate in qualifying for European international tournaments despite neither being geographically in Europe. In Israel's case, I understand many of their Middle Eastern neighbours would object to playing them, but Kazakhstan makes no sense. Meanwhile, Australia competes in the Asian confederation instead of Oceania.
(((Israel))) owns nearly every country in the world so they can do what they want

Argentina because its my country, but I wouldn't mind Bolivia winning because they're mostly manlets

Japan.

Otherwise, anyone but Brazil. I want Smegma to rage.
Anyone but Qatar either, fuck them.