Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who are they kidding lmao

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Every week on those dating advice threads on IT there's a bunch of IT men there admitting to be virgin (but not inkwell) and being aware that their looks are at least a part of the problem. Also a bunch of them wondering how they can't ascend despite having a good personality. They're very confused how that could happen after being choked on bluepills on that sub. Some even genuinely start doubting the bluepill wisdom. I think that it's undeniable by now that most men on IT deep down know that bluepill is cope, I mean you can't be a fucking involuntary celibate as an ITcel, it goes against EVERYTHING they teach.

Cognitive dissonance must be rampant among men there. I bet many of them also encounter :blackpill: :blackpill: in real life and now cope on that sub. I know that I coped myself after encountering brutal blackpills in real life:feelsrope:, at least before I found braincels and got englightened.

the people who make those dating advice threads are usually the same people who comment about being virgins

They have nothing in life and the only thing that keeps them going is that they are "good" people.

They have nothing in life and the only thing that keeps them going is that they are "good" people.
Exactly, everything that keeps them going is the main character syndrome

Everyone copes in their own way, however their method is particularly pathetic.