Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who are the worst immigrants to your country?

WomenDid9-11

WomenDid9-11

Banned
-
I myself am not British born but here in the UK where I live now it's Pakistanis. Pakistan is a completely failed dysgenic state currently being bought out by China, which is why they all want to leave. Pakistani inbreeding accounts for 30% of babies born with birth defects in the UK. Their kids grow up as wannabe gangsters while at the same time LARPing as Islamic extremists and being 5'4. They'll blare rap music and deal drugs one second then go the mosque and listen to some imam screech about how British society is evil and degenerate the next. A while back, it was found they would groom underage girls, inject them with heroin and dozens of fat middle aged Pakistani males would rape them. During one court sentencing, a gang all started screeching "Allahu Ackbar" in unison. They are grubby and brought their horrendous culture to Britain, I'm not sure why Britcucks thought letting these untermenschen in was a good idea but Britain is a cucked nation.

It's absurd how Hindu Indians are mostly successful immigrants in the UK while Pakistanis are complete failures. If your small town gets a bunch of Pakistanis then it's pretty much game over.

It is estimated that at least 55% of British Pakistanis are married to first cousins and the tradition is also common among some other South Asian communities and in some Middle Eastern countries. Although being 3% of births in the UK, they make up and average of 33% of birth defects.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/4442010.stm

The abuse included gang rape, forcing children to watch rape, dousing them with petrol and threatening to set them on fire, threatening to rape their mothers and younger sisters, and trafficking them to other towns.[20] There were pregnancies—one at age 12—terminations, miscarriages, babies raised by their mothers, and babies removed, causing further trauma.[21][22][23][24]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Wouldn't say worst, but the most hated ones are venezuelans by far

Turks and Arabs are the main ones who are most hated here in Germany, all other Middle Eastern looking nationalities too because they're seen as the same.

Which country? I heard Venezuelans go for Argentina.
BR, though there aren't many venezuelans coming to Argentina if we compare to other places

Jews. Always jews

Pakis, somalis, anyone from the EU but especially albanians and romanians.

More importantly, there are immigrants to my state which are the worst.

They're called Southern Californians.

Turks and Arabs are the main ones who are most hated here in Germany, all other Middle Eastern looking nationalities too because they're seen as the same.
Its over for kebabcels :feelsrope:

In burgerland, spics are the most hated, but recently due covid and tension with china, noodles have been the latest punching bags
Also, ultraprogressive, virtue signaling white americans hate Russians and are not secret about it

Last edited:
I've heard many negative things about the Somalis.

I'd say niggers but they're not immigrants per say. I'll go with spics because their basically nigger lites, especially the younger ones.

I'd say niggers but they're not immigrants per say. I'll go with spics because their basically nigger lites, especially the younger ones.
How do Spics behave? I've never met any.

Pitbull owners and dog loving immigrants

It's absurd how Hindu Indians are mostly successful immigrants in the UK while Pakistanis are complete failures. If your small town gets a bunch of Pakistanis then it's pretty much game over.
Proof Hindu pajeets mog Muzzie curries. :feelsrope:
@Transcended Trucel

I myself am not British born but here in the UK where I live now it's Pakistanis. Pakistan is a completely failed dysgenic state currently being bought out by China, which is why they all want to leave. Pakistani inbreeding accounts for 30% of babies born with birth defects in the UK. Their kids grow up as wannabe gangsters while at the same time LARPing as Islamic extremists and being 5'4. They'll blare rap music and deal drugs one second then go the mosque and listen to some imam screech about how British society is evil and degenerate the next. A while back, it was found they would groom underage girls, inject them with heroin and dozens of fat middle aged Pakistani males would rape them. During one court sentencing, a gang all started screeching "Allahu Ackbar" in unison. They are grubby and brought their horrendous culture to Britain, I'm not sure why Britcucks thought letting these untermenschen in was a good idea but Britain is a cucked nation.

The Chinese have to be up there thanks to Covid. Probably the nignogs or Afghans.

@FullTimeKike in whatever white Utopia he's currently invading :society:

No one moves to Bosnia, but I'm going to say that the refugees are the worst

North africans / albanians

Yes and living like third world streetshitters creating messes everywhere. Pests.
JFL they breed 11-year-old girls like rabits and live on hustles and stealing.

Sandniggers. (Arabs)

How do Spics behave? I've never met any.
The older ones aren't to bad and they can be helpful sometimes but they NEVER speak a lick of English. The young ones always try to act like blacks however, even more then most zoomers.

That's my experience with them, however I'm sure intercity or west coast spics act way different.

West Africans (Nigerians) because of their Scams.

The older ones aren't to bad and they can be helpful sometimes but they NEVER speak a lick of English. The young ones always try to act like blacks however, even more then most zoomers.

That's my experience with them, however I'm sure intercity or west coast spics act way different.
I'm Hispanic myself but I hate those low IQ thug Hispanics. They were the ones who bullied me when I was younger and they are insufferable to be around. I wish they were exterminated ngl