Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who are the users you wonder most what they look like IRL?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a wolf | 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
one of them is nice_try for me

We all look like indians to modern Stacys, Were the lowest bunch of the male genepool so even if your white black whatever, Your still indian in theyre eyes so they reject us.

We all look like indians to modern Stacys, Were the lowest bunch of the male genepool so even if your white black whatever, Your still indian in theyre eyes so they reject us.
exactly. well said. I'm 100% white, but have a really really strange-looking head and facial features and in addition to that, I'm deformed + extreme eye asymmetry (but even with sunglasses, I get laughed at, stared at, etc.

Yet in the eyes of stacys – actually, any human – I'm the lowest of all Indians, an Indian alien apparently

exactly. well said. I'm 100% white, but have a really really strange-looking head and facial features and in addition to that, I'm deformed + extreme eye asymmetry (but even with sunglasses, I get laughed at, stared at, etc.

Yet in the eyes of stacys – actually, any human – I'm the lowest of all Indians, an Indian alien apparently
Its over if they see all ugly men as indians

Transcended Truecel