Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who are the top 10% of men?

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
I wanna see some references and/or real life images of these fags. Don't just post pics of a male model with blonde hair blue eyes. I'd like to see real-life examples of the men who hoard up all the bitches.

That would be me, @Waco quacko , @bigantennaemay1 and russian special agent @BookwormCel

iman gadzhi $25million networth, lives in an uplevel place in dubai and is surrounded by beautiful girls
gadzhi-iman-image.jpg

iman gadzhi $25million networth, lives in an uplevel place in dubai and is surrounded by beautiful girls
gadzhi-iman-image.jpg
One can argue that money bought him hoes and a pleasant life. Mogs me to hell and back though.

Just tall anime character like looking white dudes

Clearly hamza (scamza) because he says so to his 12 year old fan base :lul: :lul: :lul:

Its a "trickle down" effect. First its mostly the men with (objective) major money and status hoarding the best bitches. This isnt a majority of men so doing the math few women actually have opportunities with these men much less these men having majority of the access to majority of foids. This would be the 10% of men. Next you have the genetically gifted "chads and bbc's", the guys 6 feet tall, 6 packs, huge dicks, perfect jaws, etc. These are the men that women have everyday access to hoarding the majority of bitches. Then you have the normies and average joes fighting for the leftovers(which is why we have so many simps and cucks). Which leaves the incels with nothing. Hence the "trickle down".

That would be me, @Waco quacko , @bigantennaemay1 and russian special agent @BookwormCel
I'm bottom 10% of men; hell, I'm bottom 1% of men. :fuk:

Here, fixed it fer ya

Top 10% and top 20% is a joke. Even on incel forums the top 10-20% are sexhavers in denial :smonk: You niggas know who Im talking about

I wanna see some references and/or real life images of these fags. Don't just post pics of a male model with blonde hair blue eyes. I'd like to see real-life examples of the men who hoard up all the bitches.
Top 9% left

They tend to be rich which is why I hate all rich people

tall European Chads with lambos

jewish people

The top 10% don't hoard women, it's more like the top 1-3%.
The remaining sex-havers rely on chance to get women, nothing they do really affects the outcome.

nigger detected :feelsBox: