Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

I was going through some pics of M2F trannies and I noticed one thing. Almost all of them look drastically better when the transition is completed. They looked like truecels when they were males. We have already seen many times in places like /r/braincels how a gang of trannies used to lure incels to go transition.

Some examples:

I have noticed another thing, it's about "faceapp". If you take an average women's pic and pass it through "male filter", the app outputs incels --

This basically proves that most women would be incels if they were not born as females.

Now we can deduce like this:

1. Women in general, tend to mate with good looking men (chads).
2. The male looksmatch of an average woman is an incel.
3. If a chad and an average woman produces an ugly male offspring, it's almost certain that his ugly features came from the mother, not the father.

Therefore, incel gene is mainly propagated by females.

Now this explains why women are naturally hypergamous, the goal of hypergamy is to weed out "incel gene" from the human genome pool.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back