Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who are the newcels of 2024

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
So we got tons of newcels, Present yourself.

Introdooce yourself.

What is your situation

How do you cope with your inceldom?

Are you studying? School? Working? NEETing? Are you a WIZARDCEL?

831 8318812 view samegoogleiqdbsaucenao based pepe in a tuxedo 2376976368

neet since mid-2022

Joined Aug 2, 2021
He joined August 1st, then slowly his mental health fell and he started giving up on life and regressed into neet status during 2022. Easy to understand.

He joined August 1st, then slowly his mental health fell and he started giving up on life and regressed into neet status during 2022. Easy to understand.
I feel you, You can DM me if you dudes need to talk, Anyway this thread is for Newfags of 2024 to introduce themselves.

neet since mid-2022
What's it like being a NEET? I've never actually neeted, since I wouldn't consider the vacations I had off from school when I was younger as neeting.

I'm a collegecel & wageslave so I'm basically the exact opposite of a NEET jfl: I do sometimes fantasize about NEETing with all my various copes provided for me, yet I wonder if it would eventually lead to boredom.

What's it like being a NEET? I've never actually neeted, since I wouldn't consider the vacations I had off from school when I was younger as neeting.

I'm a collegecel & wageslave so I'm basically the exact opposite of a NEET jfl: I do sometimes fantasize about NEETing with all my various copes provided for me, yet I wonder if it would eventually lead to boredom.
boring when you dont have a social circle. im already used to having minimal responsibilites since i mostly stay at home for most of the week.

there is an intoduction section.