Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who are the most notorious fakecels on this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Who??

I’ll go first @PPEcel :feelsaww:

the whole forum, of course 2 or 3 can escape as a incel, but im the only truecel here and is sad in this lonely road :incel:

(good nigger music)

@SocialzERo - tyrone

@curryfool - chadpreet

@Irredeemable - vol"cel" arab chad

Broly looks decent I guess
Apparently the pics are edited and some users who’ve seen his face vouch for his inceldom.

any BBC here who is 6'0 or taller and has a legit BBC(7 inches or more). IDC how ugly a nigga is, if you got those two there is no way you are not a slaya in 2021

@-BrettyBoy-
@itsOVER
@BrendioEEE
@Colvin76

@IjustNeedaFwend

[UWSL]Greycel[/UWSL]
Joined Monday at 3:34 AM
Last seen 3 minutes ago · Viewing chat page
Posts0

ijustneedafwend

anybody who is popular on here

Sillytruecel, cause she was a foid.

@Tellem-T
@whogivesafucc

I don't take much notice, I can never tell until they say about having girlfriends and sex in the past or right now, or saying "I'd reject her, she's so ugly lol" and shit like that. Like maybe the feeling would be mutual, it is for real incels anyway.

It narks me when I get called a fakecel or larper sometimes because I'm an older incel and still a virgin, I don't care what most of you annoying pricks think about me tbh. If I finally paid to try and fuck a dirty hooker would I be seen as a real incel? :feelsclown: Fuck any of you anyway who think that! :feelshaha:

Last edited:
any BBC here who is 6'0 or taller and has a legit BBC(7 inches or more). IDC how ugly a nigga is, if you got those two there is no way you are not a slaya in 2021
im 6`0, and have a 7 incher wbc, does not help me get laid cause of ugly face, skinny childish frame and sociophoby to a point where i shake nervous when talking
:fuk:

At least half of the forum

A lot of fakecels revealed themselves on that stacy niggra model, saying they wouldn't have sex with her if they could.

A fucking model and some guys here said they would turn sex down.

the whole forum, of course 2 or 3 can escape as a incel, but im the only truecel here and is sad in this lonely road :incel:

(good nigger music)

ok gaycel

@Tiredpoorcel

Some of those who're young and tall/not ugly/have a big cock, I'd say.

Anyone over 6,1