Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Who are the most based foid killer in your opinion?

pedrolopezwasright

pedrolopezwasright

FGM enjoyer
★★★★★
Rapists, serial killers, mass killers, etc.
Which brocel caused the most harm towards foids in your opinion?

For me that would be ISIS leaders and Pedro Lopez

that was supposed to be lifefuel bud. idk why but it gives me weird satisfaction knowing some guys killed 200+ foids
And i am also speedrunning IT so don't blame me for shitposting

toolbox killers were quite based imo

toolbox killers were quite based imo
Serhiy Tkach is a cool guy + foid fell in love with him even tho he is mtn
0_Screen-Shot-2018-07-05-at-175820.jpg

Serhiy Tkach is a cool guy + foid fell in love with him even tho he is mtn
0_Screen-Shot-2018-07-05-at-175820.jpg
It really does help with attracting foids, imagine being oldfucker serial killer and lifemogging entire .is

All of them are

It needs to be someone who targeted real women, with jobs or families. So no prostitute and druggie killers like Samuel Little.

It needs to be someone who targeted real women, with jobs or families. So no prostitute and druggie killers like Samuel Little.
Pedro Lopez then, fucked and killed little sluts

For me that would be ISIS leaders and Pedro Lopez
ISIS and Boko Haram were beautiful organizations: Not only did they brutally oppress and kill foids, but they also forcefully took and wed them to their mostly incel fighters (Iraqi and Nigerian incels do exist: They are young men unable to pay the bride prices asked due to inflation caused by polygamous practices). We need something like that in the West.

Pedro Lopez then, fucked and killed little sluts
I don't understand pedos like him and scully tho. Whats attractive about 5-12 yo foids? Foids are fuckable after 14 to 25

ISIS and Boko Haram were beautiful organizations: Not only did they brutally oppress and kill foids, but they also forcefully took and wed them to their mostly incel fighters (Iraqi and Nigerian incels do exist: They are young men unable to pay the bride prices asked due to inflation caused by polygamous practices). We need something like that in the West.
Taliban are also based for brutally stoning foids

Taliban are also based for brutally stoning foids
Indeed, but it's fundamentally different in that the Taliban is an Afghan nationalist organization, whereas Boko Haram and ISIS were actual incel armies.

Indeed, but it's fundamentally different in that the Taliban is an Afghan nationalist organization, whereas Boko Haram and ISIS were actual incel armies.
Also ISIS are much more brutal towards foids tbh. Taliban and other similar organizations don't really hate them so much, they just don't allow them to bs about femtard leftist bullshit