Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who are the janitors of this forum?

if I told you, I would have to ban you.

I know that themisterpepsi, jackbud, and maybe nausea are the Janitors.

fuck nausea and I don't get along, it's over

I don't have to worry about it cause I don't break rules

Facade said:
I don't have to worry about it cause I don't break rules
neither do i but I have beef with 2 prominent members of this forum, if they are janitors they will most likely ban/remove my threads.

iiiTeMpeR said:
neither do i but I have beef with 2 prominent members of this forum, if they are janitors they will most likely ban/remove my threads.

I have beef with nobody here

iiiTeMpeR said:
fuck nausea and I don't get along, it's over
Nausea isn't posting much now, you may have a bit of your luck now...

Tellem--T said:
wtf are janitors

[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]A person who cleans and maintains buildings such as hospitals, schools, and residential accommodation.[/font]

QuantumDummy said:
Tellem--T said:
wtf are janitors
[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]A person who cleans and maintains buildings such as hospitals, schools, and residential accommodation.[/font]
I kind of lol'ed at your response.

Tellem--T said:
wtf are janitors
There are people that moves and delete threads. There's no designated colour for their display name and stars.

Facade said:
I have beef with nobody here

beef doesn't equate to breaking the rules. and i only have beef with 3 people on here and even thats a stretch, knajjd for calling him a fakecel because he looks like this:
av1jLAW.jpg

nausea for mistaking him for gambler and kointo for making an alt and shit talking me assuming nobody will find out hes running alt game. 

if there are others who 'hate' me its because they didn't like the thread I made about ascending, even tho I haven't escaped I've experienced talking to a girl for once which was a confidence boost, those who hated me for that are pathetic imo, they lash out their inner insecurities on a fellow incel who found some success, I just lol @ those losers.

iiiTeMpeR said:
beef doesn't equate to breaking the rules. and i only have beef with 3 people on here and even thats a stretch, knajjd for calling him a fakecel because he looks like this:
av1jLAW.jpg

nausea for mistaking him for gambler and kointo for making an alt and shit talking me assuming nobody will find out hes running alt game. 

if there are others who 'hate' me its because they didn't like the thread I made about ascending, even tho I haven't escaped I've experienced talking to a girl for once which was a confidence boost, those who hated me for that are pathetic imo, they lash out their inner insecurities on a fellow incel who found some success, I just lol @ those losers.

I don't really talk about any of this cause I don't think I am in a position to judge others. It's something between you and these users

Did the girl just stopped talking to you all of a sudden or did you say something that was weird?

iiiTeMpeR said:

How is talking to a female and not being able to put your peepee in her woohoo a success? She talked to you, but delicately declined for some undisclosed reason.

idkwattodowithlife said:

Jackbud and nausea are not the other janitors.

Themisterpepsi said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Jackbud and nausea are not the other janitors.
Who is?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

I'm not sure if I can name them since this isn't really a public job

But I'm the most active one

@themistercoke on suicide watch.