Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who are the first 10 users to ever register on this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
I know @SergeantIncel is the very first.
What about the rest?

These @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Diocel @BrazilianSigmasDad @Weed @REEEEEEEE'S Brother @Robtical @Anime @Animecel2D @hamlossus

1. @SergeantIncel
  2. Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.
  3. Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.
  4. @JovanD
  5. @evan
  6. Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.
  7. @maybethrowed
  8. @HomoheroBishii
  9. Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.
  10. @TylerDurden
Damn @HomoheroBishii is an OG. He's still posting here after all these years.
These @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Diocel @BrazilianSigmasDad @Weed @REEEEEEEE'S Brother @Robtical @Anime @Animecel2D @hamlossus
Don't litter on my thread you cow shit postmaxxer

DO YOU Even know when was the forum made? :feelstrash:

I was first few but my account got deleted and I had to recreate an account but it was already a day later I'm ded fucking srs admins can confirm if the database was lost which means you had to create new accounts

I was first few but my account got deleted and I had to recreate an account but it was already a day later I'm ded fucking srs admins can confirm if the database was lost which means you had to create new accounts
You are 1268th bro.

You are 1268th bro.
I know, I had to recreate the account because the database got wiped out which is why im 1260+ and my timezone meant it was already like 12+ hours which meant I missed lots

I know, I had to recreate the account because the database got wiped out which is why im 1260+ and my timezone meant it was already like 12+ hours which meant I missed lots
Sad shit. You are still an OG bro. There are very few Nov cels here.

I can name

@outherebrothers
@Angry_runt
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
And the mods

I am number 15.

User Whitefolder?
Nah that ain't it I believe it was either the same or ended with cel or let, maybe it isn't first 10 users but defo amongst the Nov 8 people

2018cels are truecels

Sad shit. You are still an OG bro. There are very few Nov cels here.

I can name

@outherebrothers
@Angry_runt
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
And the mods
@Indari @Grotesque are 2 others I know are OGcel's. Dunno what number I am tbh, I did join on "opening day" but didn't actually post for 6 months due to not being sure if I wanted to get used to "Forum life" again as it's quite an old school format. Now I wouldn't have it any other way :cool:

@Indari @Grotesque are 2 others I know are OGcel's. Dunno what number I am tbh, I did join on "opening day" but didn't actually post for 6 months due to not being sure if I wanted to get used to "Forum life" again as it's quite an old school format. Now I wouldn't have it any other way :cool:
You are 301st
Indari is 34th and
Grotesque is 505th

Only OGcels know who this is
done-png.61077

Damn @HomoheroBishii is an OG. He's still posting here after all these years.
Can't escape the blackpill, so I'm always either posting or lurking here. That's the short ugly ethnic lifestyle. :feelskek:

I joined on the first day. r/incels got nuked when I was at work, I joined as soon as I got home.

Oh, oh, oh tell me, what number am I?

You are 6348th
Thanks. According to the front page we have 11.913 members now, and I, being here for 2 years and 3 months now, am the member number 6348.

It really makes you see the sheer amount of people who got banned.

Thanks. According to the front page we have 11.913 members now, and I, being here for 2 years and 3 months now, am the member number 6348.

It really makes you see the sheer amount of people who got banned.
I'll make a thread and tag you.
Wait

What number am I? I signed up 2.5 years ago.

Also, I didn't knew @Animecel2D was an OGcel. Damn TIL