Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who are the bigger mogger in coping?

Who's the bigger mogger in coping?

• Ricecels

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • Currycels

Votes: 26 56.5%

• Total voters
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Who do you think?

Ricecels know their place in the sexual market

Anime fags obviously.

i think the average ricecel knows whats going on, while the average curry still acts with narcisism ignoring the current state of things making them the biggest copers

ricecels obviously
Geso is, sometimes, quite hilarious.

i think the average ricecel knows whats going on, while the average curry still acts with narcisism ignoring the current state of things making them the biggest copers
They have become international meme due to it but still do it anyway.

It's pretty even, but ricecels take the cake for being high IQ as hell but still can't accept the simple fact that reality is rigged by looks and not achievements.

I changed my vote to rice because of how they use technology to cope, like in Japan

They have become international meme due to it but still do it anyway.
0zrwuvpcqi731.jpg

Curries without a doubt.

They have their own separate ways of coping

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
b3e1570c-b747-4d4b-87f8-6b9fefd34652-jpeg.200492

But I would say, in terms of "coping magnitude" they are quite the same.

I think ricecels generally know there standing and try to weatlhmaxx, which is there best bet. Whereas, i've noticed that a lot of currycels or low tier curries seem to have inflated egos with no backing.

Ricecels are better in GENUINELY coping by avoid foids and creating sex bots to make anime real.

Currycels are better at COPE-ing in their head. They still think India will be a superpower soon so they still try to hit on white girls thinking they are chads.

two different definitions of coping

ricecels cope with their entertainment

curries cope by deluding themselves

Ricecels, seriously, how could anyone say curries? Video games and anime, the biggest copes out there, are from Japan, the land of copes.