Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who are the best raters on here?

Just make a looksmax account. I got rated & they're brutally honest.

Does it matter? I am not chad face.
avoiding the question eh?

kinda sus.

Among us twerk

What is ideal? Do you think using mk667 is good to try and reach a decent height? I am still in teens.
Ideal is always taller. I wish I was 6'9.

Wouldn't you have to convince a doctor that you have HGH deficiency?

Ideal is always taller. I wish I was 6'9.

Wouldn't you have to convince a doctor that you have HGH deficiency?
I am not 6'9 at all, I should probably buy mk667 illegaly and try to heightmaxx.

100% - Permaban just no
Whats your current height and age? No need to be embarassed when we're all incels here.
18 and 190 cm. I get heightmogged everyday by the average 197 cm zoomers at my high school, I can't cope any longer.

This nigga is a troll

Damnn so OP is over 6"4

FUCK TALLFAGS

and the balding Indian janitor is 205cm, the average foid is 190cm, the average grandpa is 210cm and the average grandma is 188cm:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I live in scandi, young guys are tall.
Yes, average zoomer in Scandinavian countries is 6’6. No data nor study proves that there’s an average Scandinavian country that’s 6’2+ but somehow at 6’3, ur getting mogged by 6’6+ guys with that being the average:feelsclown: . So what’s tall, 6’10+, 7foot+. Shit troll