Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who are the best copers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36421
  • Start date
Deleted member 36421

Deleted member 36421

Self-banned
-
Im obv biased but i reckon curries are the best copers. From birth we have a sense its over (meaning we know life is gonna be shitty) before we even know we're literal incels. Rice cope hard but its kind of a delusional cope like on r/aznidentity. Curries are more likely to jfl their way through life

PPEcel, I guess, since he's coping his best as a richcel.

Most curries are bluepilled and delusional

I think @FullTimeLoser copes pretty hard, he is always defending sand niggers to an extreme degree

japcel because they invent the most elaborate copes on this planet

japcel because they invent the most elaborate copes on this planet
This. Curries cope is based on being stupid. It’s insane how they still worship white women.
Japs invented the robo gf hand as a big ass cope.

Japanese men are the best copers.

is he ethnic? Sorry PPEcel. I know you're an OG around here, but I'm an ignorantcel
He’s a super rich Chang that goes on dates with stacy hookers :feelsjuice:

I think @FullTimeLoser copes pretty hard, he is always defending sand niggers to an extreme degree
Not just sand but all ethnics. His shtick is hating White people.

Japs and it's not even close.

Their entertainment is just SO good and I don't mean only Nintendo and Anime.

Out of my 10 favorite franchises like 7 are Jap.

They're the undisputed kings of coping or rather escaping. Their games are really abstract too and as far from reality as possible whereas Western franchises like GTA, Call of Duty etc. still heavily draw from reality. Jap media just allows you to shut out reality and escape, and do so completely. No wonder they popularized NEETing.

Last edited:

They're the undisputed kings of coping or rather escaping. Their games are really abstract too and as far from reality as possible whereas Western franchises like GTA, Call of Duty etc. still heavily draw from reality. Jap media just allows you to shut out reality and escape, and do so completely. No wonder they popularized NEETing.
That is a strong argument

Not completely.

Surely you must have noticed how JBW is basis of pretty much every anime.

Also note how anytime there is a hapa in anime its almost guaranteed to be blonde/blue eyed.

Even Japcels can't escape the mog.

@Napoleon de Geso

first, based username, bashirz

now in my opinion, ricecels are the best copers. my college is mainly ricecels, so i know by observation

first, based username, bashirz

now in my opinion, ricecels are the best copers. my college is mainly ricecels, so i know by observation
Thanks brocel :feelzez: How do the rice on your campus cope? And what kind of cel are you?

Thanks brocel :feelzez: How do the rice on your campus cope? And what kind of cel are you?
i’m also a ricecel.
i don’t know how they cope, but it’s clear that they are, since they have the fortitude to succeed in ferociously difficult math classes that i’m also in. from what i’ve seen on laptop screens from above, is that like rice, they all stick together (on discord)

Sandniggers are ultimate copers. Because we're so undesirable we dedicate our lives to Islam and then eventually blow ourselves up because the inceldom is too brutal.
I have respect for sandniggers. You aren't soulless, opportunistic insectoids like orientals, you still have a unique culture and are willing to defend it. I can definitely admire that. Plus you hate globohomo and so do I.

I'd say curries and ricecels. They are both the least desirable races and short on average.