Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who are the active Danish and english users here?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
@Idotms was danish

@FinnCel do you know anyone?

@THE TRUE DIGLET is english

There's barely any danish people in the first place
Yes, the ones who do exist are all moggers or tallfags. The whole, Danish team is filled with tallfags. Would hate to be on that pitch as am English Manlet. Rip to Phil foden.

There's barely any danish people in the first place
I mean they're all moggers. Makes sense that there's barely any here.
I’d say it’s a mix of both, Scandinavians who are the only Whites to exclusively posses the Nordic pheno, and they’re a very small amount of Whites to begin with. Their countries are also the most feminist & woke i’d say, so there’s probably some who are just so brainwashed they can’t even be redpilled.

We have some Nordicels though, such as @wasted12years @Lonelyus @GrodanBoll & @FinnCel if they’re counted, there was also another guy from Denmark I was quite good friends with but he left sadly.

Also boyos, where’s the reparations for raiding & enslaving my Celtic-Teutonic ancestors? :feelsjuice:

https://incels.is/data/avatars/o/30/30090.jpg?1718828211

, i don’t buy the belief that everyone who leaves is a normie on a dry-spell, it’s understandable why many leave

Plus, he seemed like a big mentalcel.
Yeah, I was Just kidding. Some people just get bored of this place.

Probably= yes.
I like IYRAASH people. Everyone was nice to me when we lived in Roscrea, when my mom worked as a nurse. Loved the weather too.

I’d say it’s a mix of both, Scandinavians who are the only Whites to exclusively posses the Nordic pheno, and they’re a very small amount of Whites to begin with. Their countries are also the most feminist & woke i’d say, so there’s probably some who are just so brainwashed they can’t even be redpilled.

We have some Nordicels though, such as @wasted12years @Lonelyus @GrodanBoll & @FinnCel if they’re counted, there was also another guy from Denmark I was quite good friends with but he left sadly.

Also boyos, where’s the reparations for raiding & enslaving my Celtic-Teutonic ancestors? :feelsjuice:
Also i just wanna say we had british white slaves and not blacks so were discounted from the whole black slavery thing.

Maybe danish cant be incels
i have talked too some real ugly danes, so i think there is still a small incel population. i think alot of incels are not on here but do other things, like gaming etc.

i also think that incels are not talked about much outside of the Anglo sphere, might make less discover this place.

What are you talking about I'm just saying denmark has a tiny population

sadly there's not enough scandinaviacels here, we need to expand our domain :feelsdevil:

Isn’t @wasted12years nordic?

There was one I seen some time back who was an ethnicel that lived in Copenhagen (forgot his name), and remember him saying that he found the environment there to be isolating and most of the people not friendly