Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who are the absolute truecels?

Truest cels?

• Total voters
Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
Probably Currycels that actually were born and raised in India, Pakistan, and then move to the west.

Short ugly guys.

Cope, the ones born and raised in the west too.
Well yeah, but the ones that emigrate to the west have probably got a delusional impression of a better life here.

ugly short balding autistic curry janitor

I wonder if such a person exists. Should be our saint tbh.

Who fucking cares tbh? This purity spiral shit is boring.

I refuse to participate in incelopympics, we all are in this together

ugly short ethnics

Aspiecel + facecel = :feelsrope:

Currycel, Baldcel, Chincel, Manletcel. Long philtrum also fucks ur ass.

Definitely manlets, females want to feel like small and delicate princesses so nothing disgusts them more than a short man their height or shorter, even if you deformed and tall you could run intimidation game to get a girl, if you’re short no matter what you do will be seen as compensating for your height, even if you yourself don’t care about your height.

Well yeah, but the ones that emigrate to the west have probably got a delusional impression of a better life here.
Their socio-economic life does improve. I think you are specifically talking about non-Chad single men.

Currycels who go to the West.

Facecels for sure

I'm a manlet but I wouldn't call myself a truecel because I have a faint hope of ascending if I fixed my face and gymmaxxed.

Ethnic religious autistic manlets are the most truecels.

of course currycels. it is not even a question

Incels with actual deformities/diseases/disorders. Ergo something with a scientific name that is classified as a disease and is not mental.

ϟPERG GANG is winning in the poll :feelsohh:

Update: ϟPERG GANG is no longer in the lead. NT fags have ruined everything again.

Not disappointed, your face and being NT or not has the most impact on your life.

obviously facecels

If being 56 and no sex is not a truecel, then I don't know what is.

I personally consider baldceldom to be the worst type of inceldom because it kills your prospects with young, prime women, which are the only women that really matter tbh. Fucking old roasties is cope. Just fuck prostitutes if you want to do that.

Balding is death sentence

I personally consider baldceldom to be the worst type of inceldom because it kills your prospects with young, prime women, which are the only women that really matter tbh. Fucking old roasties is cope. Just fuck prostitutes if you want to do that.
I started balding in my early fifties.

face + sperg = :feelsrope:

I started balding in my early fifties.
Most men bald at least somewhat after a certain age. But it's pretty much irrelevant at that point.

I started balding at like 19. My 24th birthday was the exact point where I told myself "I can't use my hair long anymore", and cut it short, never to be long again :cryfeels:

Being bald in your fifties sucks.