Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who are some users you are glad left the forum/deactivated their account?

Thompsonz

Thompsonz

Open the bottle of Apple Juice!
★★★★★
I'm glad that @Vendetta is hardbanned. He was an annoying spamming normfag who hated manlets and would post the dumbest things that everyone already knows.

@General Alek blud was the biggest glowie shitposter ever, glad the mods nuked his existence

@General Alek blud was the biggest glowie shitposter ever, glad the mods nuked his existence
Same here

Glad it wasn't just me & a few others who hated that faggot

@General Alek demands me everyday to say he's coming back

@General Alek is coming back

I'm glad that @Vendetta is hardbanned. He was an annoying spamming normfag who hated manlets and would post the dumbest things that everyone already knows.
He and I still talk on .org often

Interesting character

Can u guys believe he 16yearold sexhaver

Their time has not come yet.

There's been a handful but can't remember handles

Classic brocolli head

Same.

@cripplecel
@nigger

Darth Aurelius

Moeggels (fakecel braggart who liked to troll the forum), Indracel (femdom faggot and absolute cuck), General Alek (don't need to explain this), FullTimeLoser (JIDF agent who kept changing his larp story - first he was Hispanic, then he become Russian, then finally transitioned into Palestinian), MensaIQcel ("high IQ" larper who constantly spewed bullshit and then folded when I called out his BS; pretty sure he was another crypto kike larp).

More, if I remember.

Last edited:
@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁

@der-komische He had an anti Incel signature of some jewish woman & constantly bashed NT users.

Mentally Lost Cel

Despite me hating him, i tried giving him a chance and all that nigga did after i removed him from Steam because he didnt wanna play was insulting me. In his case his personality was unironically shit, then he wonders why he got banned and no one on here liked him

Mentally Lost Cel

Despite me hating him, i tried giving him a chance and all that nigga did after i removed him from Steam because he didnt wanna play was insulting me. In his case his personality was unironically shit, then he wonders why he got banned and no one on here liked him
He would constantly get into fights with people over the dumbest shit. Very unwise and immature. Maybe he'll grow out of it.

Kek vendetta got banned again? I had him on ignore

He and I still talk on .org often

Interesting character

Can u guys believe he 16yearold sexhaver
i was expecting him to be at least 18, 16 is crazy. How can you even determine you're incel at 16?

@General Alek demands me everyday to say he's coming back

@General Alek is coming back
You might not be for long, thanks to him...
~~~~~~~
As for me, the pastcels were a very based and quality group of bros.

Very funny and edgy. I appreciated their non Burger cultural POVs...

But they mostly quit out of legal fears due to the clampdown on free thought.

Darth Aurelius
Nicolas Cage Someone GIF

He apparently moved to SS for a bit then now he’s on men’s rights.is

I wouldn't say I'm glad he isn't on the forum anymore but @Samurai was sperging out way too hard during his final days

@FullTimeLoser and who ever the guy who kept talking about magik was named. Michael something

intellectual and intellau_celistic

I wouldn't say I'm glad he isn't on the forum anymore but @Samurai was sperging out way too hard during his final days
Agree 100%

@Intellectual and @timmy

@stupidface Total multi-shitter of shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back