Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who are more pedophilic? Arabs or Asians?

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★★
In Islam, you can marry little 9 year old girls.

In Asia, they produce loli content and encourage all women to constantly act like children. I think Asia’s entire culture is based off ddlg fetish.

Honestly Arabs are better at being pedophiles. At least they get the little girls married and pregnant and increase their birth rate while Asians are pedophiles for no reason because it’s not like the Asian JBs are giving birth.

Anglo countries seem to be the most Agecuck.

In Asia, they produce loli content and encourage all women to constantly act like children. I think Asia’s entire culture is based off ddlg fetish.

Honestly Arabs are better at being pedophiles. At least they get the little girls married and pregnant and increase their birth rate while Asians are pedophiles for no reason because it’s not like the Asian JBs are giving birth.
Arabs because of the 9 year old that got raped in the book they worship

Arabs win the cunny Olympics.

she's 18 and you're 25 you fucking pedophile!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!
Qd84d

Mohamed just married for social and political reasons. Which is largely what marriage was about back then. It had very little to do with sex and attraction like it does today. In asia the lolis are made to be actually cute and sexually titillating so in my humble opinion they are the winners.

Asians are more lolicon and shotacon BUT arabs etc. Its way more pedophilic and bad. Ive seen a video of a father who Sold his 8 yo daughter to a 60 yo rich guy and she was supposed to be married to him, fucking disgusting.

I agree

Arabs, far in a way.

last time i check asians don't worship a 50 year old guy who fucked a 9 year old

There are Asian Muslims. There are more Muslims in China than most sand nigger nations
islam originated and is still the most popular in sand nigger land
i dont count those