Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who are more insecure manlets or baldcels

Who more insecure

• Baldies?

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Shorties?

Votes: 38 88.4%

• Total voters
Baldies can fraud easily

Probably baldies cause lots of baldies still get girls. Manlets is a more real problem.

None. It's over if you're either. That's not "insecurity".

None. It's over if you're either. That's not "insecurity".
The question of it is not whether if it is over or beginning for them... gosh this forum/ arbitrary.
its who do you think is more mentally on fire about it.

Balds because they are more likely to show their insecurities whereas manlets often cope with aggressionmaxxing. Balds signal to others their insecurities more I'm saying. Inwardly manlets are probably more insecure but outward behavior can be deceiving, especially to non blackpilled people.

Balds because they are more likely to show their insecurities whereas manlets often cope with aggressionmaxxing. Balds signal to others their insecurities more I'm saying. Inwardly manlets are probably more insecure but outward behavior can be deceiving, especially to non blackpilled people.
non blackpilled people because you think they're not as mentally aware of the realities the manlet is trying to be valuable in?

and what do you mean outward vs inward signalling? what is the differentiation.

non blackpilled people because you think they're not as mentally aware of the realities he is trying to be valuable in?

and what do you mean outward vs inward signalling? what is the differentiation.
Well outward is the only type that signals, really. & non blackpilled people because unless they are bald or manlets themselves they usually are oblivious to the plight of manlets and bald guys. If they weren't they would never offer bluepilled advice on the subjects. If they perceive someone as being insecure, it's probably because it shows. Normie judgements don't usually require too much consideration of nuance to be formed.

Being manlet is worst. I'd change my hair for three inches of height tbh.

What are the huge downsides of manletism that make that the case for you?
I'm 5'7 and NW0. Not even with lifts I can get a decent height. Many foids are taller than me in college.

I'm 5'7 and NW0. Not even with lifts I can get a decent height. Many foids are taller than me in college.
I mean list the downsides that make you have a harder life that make it such an easy choice to have height > hair

Bald probably because it's going to be a change in their life even if it's expected while manlets are used to be mogged their entire life. You can hide your baldness which shows insecurities while it's harder to fraud your height.

Well just walking around in public i'd probably rather be short than to look really weird.
It never began for foids but atleast i feel like i'm invisible when im walking around in public at 5'5

As a short norwoodcel myself I have to say manlets. Bald (and I mean with a clean-shaven scalp, which you should have if your hair is beyond saving) can work if you're tall and gymmaxxed, but short can only be terminal.

As a short norwoodcel myself I have to say manlets. Bald (and I mean with a clean-shaven scalp, which you should have if your hair is beyond saving) can work if you're tall and gymmaxxed, but short can only be terminal.
what NW is beyond saving?

I feel like manlets grow to accept there situation but baldcels have had something taken away from them and can never regain it

Idk man. I'm a balding turbomanlet. I don't even know which is worse

You can get a hair transplant but not a height transplant.

There's no hatfishing for your height.

I would ask you to shoot me but the bullet would probably fly 15 centimetres over my head

If you're bald you can pull off a Dwayne Johnson if you gymcel a lot. That's what I'm doing right now. However, if you're short, it's an unhideable trait.

Experienced truecel is not vulnerable at all- he doesnt give a fuck on society.

Bald man can look though, if right physical characteristic. For manlet is hadr to look tough, and some manlets overcompensating

Not even with lifts I can get a decent height.
Which lifts do you use? I'm around 5'9.5 in shoes and it doesn't get any better. I still have to buy actual lifts, since i'm only using insoles atm. Getting casually heightmogged by femoids without heels is virtually the worst.

Most bald men seem to be completely oblivious to the fact they lost 1-4 points after losing their hair

Baldies are probably more insecure when they started balding, but after few years it seems like they are used to it

Balding is a death sentence.

Manlets are always getting aggressive to compensate whilst baldies usually just baseball cap max

I feel like manlets grow to accept there situation but baldcels have had something taken away from them and can never regain it
I picked manlets as more insecure. But you're right, baldness is a slow painful death.

Manlets are just the lowest of the low

I don't know who actually is, but manlets have more of a reason to be. Being a manlet is actually dangerous.

I don't know who actually is, but manlets have more of a reason to be. Being a manlet is actually dangerous.
Do you think it would be right to say that if they were dealt an unfair hand in life that htey have to be unfair in everything because it evens the odds for them? The cosmos dealt them a hand of unfairness.
It's not self serving logic. It's not immoral. It's moral when considering something way more essential than humanitarianism/ the lies that guide the conventional center of morality.
Morality should not take into account how generally graceful people pretend to be, but how evil people are/ primal they are naturally.

Imagine being a manlet and bald at the same time. fucking hell tbh

id say bald because its a process where manlet is something that your born with but both is torture