Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who are all the currycels on this forum? {No. 2 in a Series of Threads}

Did you not read the part where I said he was curry?
I didn't even know..

So your a curry southern-American like I used to be. Born and raised. And you're much younger than me....so take my advice, scrounge up your savings and get to India and live peacefully.

I was a kid for most of his term so I don’t know what he did, but I know that he is not remembered fondly by Republicans or democrats.
I was in college and at my first job during his term and I followed political science quite a bit. He is not remember negativity or positively. It's what happens to most curries EVEN if they are super successful in the U.S. and being the Gov. Of Louisiana is SUCCESSFUL from a personal and career stand point. The only exceptions are Hollywood curry super stars and even they are dismissed in the end.

@JayGoptri ik this is completely out of context but did @Chudur Budur ascended or killed himself?

[UWSL]So your a curry southern-American like I used to be. Born and raised. And you're much younger than me....so take my advice, scrounge up your savings and get to India and live peacefully.[/UWSL]
Dude I’m not a curry :feelskek:

I was in college and at my first job during his term and I followed political science quite a bit. He is not remember negativity or positively. It's what happens to most curries EVEN if they are super successful in the U.S. and being the Gov. Of Louisiana is SUCCESSFUL from a personal and career stand point. The only exceptions are Hollywood curry super stars and even they are dismissed in the end.
I’m talking about how he is remembered within the state. I don’t know how the rest of the country views him.

I’m talking about how he is remembered within the state. I don’t know how the rest of the country views him.
It's the same, whether in Louisiana or else were. Very few people reference him regardless of their location. Done and dusted, gone and forgotten (mostly)

Regardless we'll adopt your white ass into the curry fold. :feelstrash:
Do I get a free house and arranged marriage in curryland :feelstastyman:

@CopingForBrutality @Currycel69_ @Misogynist Curry 卐 thoughts on my induction into the curry diaspora :feelsclown:

@CopingForBrutality @Currycel69_ @Misogynist Curry 卐 thoughts on my induction into the curry diaspora :feelsclown:
:feelsokman:

It's the same, whether in Louisiana or else were. Very few people reference him regardless of their location. Done and dusted, gone and forgotten (mostly)
Do you think it’s because he’s curry? If he was white and attractive would he have been more successful?

@JayGoptri ik this is completely out of context but did @Chudur Budur ascended or killed himself?
I have no idea, and honestly, from seeing his pathetic intellect on posts, I was confused at why other curries even referenced him in the first place...

Is chadpreet real? I’ve never seen him. Is he a good guy?
What are you kidding? Chadpreet just means Indian pretty boy (same as white Chad, except brown). And now days, ugly white loses to chadpreet.

You gotta stay in Curryland :lul::lul:

What are you kidding? Chadpreet just means Indian pretty boy (same as white Chad, except brown). And now days, ugly white loses to chadpreet.
I’m saying that I have
never seen Indian chad before. Do you really think that I could cuck him?

I’m saying that I have
Not if you're Incel. And i didn't say that you could cuck him. What I said was "humiliate" . I will explain.

Even if your ugly, (but white) you could use the combined built-up credit of the white man and western culture to shame him if he tried to pull one over on you or me. In a normal scenario. It happens all the time. I've had slum people try to fight me at the ball field when I'm exercising my canines. Usually when idiots like them see the white face (and their are Normies and Chad's among them) they settle down. So I meant humiliate him in terms of school yard antagonising. Not in terms of getting pretty foid.

Anyway, just a joke. Ain't really going to happen.

I’m saying that I have
Screenshot 2022 05 28 12 35 40 45

No. Indian Chad upper caste dude will win with StacyPreet no matter what in front of women if your Incel.

Not if you're Incel. And i didn't say that you could cuck him. What I said was "humiliate" . I will explain.

Even if your ugly, (but white) you could use the combined built-up credit of the white man and western culture to shame him if he tried to pull one over on you or me. In a normal scenario. It happens all the time. I've had slum people try to fight me at the ball field when I'm exercising my canines. Usually when idiots like them see the white face (and their are Normies and Chad's among them) they settle down. So I meant humiliate him in terms of school yard antagonising. Not in terms of getting pretty foid.

Anyway, just a joke. Ain't really going to happen.
You live in curryland?

The thread of indian dogs

I am compiling a database of all my people, fellow currycels frequenting this forum for research purposes only. So far the only confirmed currycels I know of are:

• @AnilBashir
  • @Betanofdawn
  • @Bhaskarjya Mandita
  • @BiryaniCel
  • @Blackpillapologist
  • @Broly
  • @ChinaCurry
  • @coperexia
  • @CopingCurrycel
  • @curryboy420
  • @currycel
  • @currycel12
  • @Currycel25
  • @Currycel54
  • @currycel102
  • @currycel2003
  • @CurryCell069
  • @CurrycelXD
  • @Currychan
  • @curryfool
  • @Currylord
  • @cutthroat
  • @Deep.Nest
  • @DirtyCurryCell
  • @dominic
  • @get_even
  • @highinhibition
  • @HighTCurryMale
  • @ilieknothing
  • @IncelGolem
  • @IncelWithHate
  • @kms69
  • @JayGoptri
  • @JBC
  • @JustBeCurrypill
  • @Justice
  • @Lonelycel
  • @Lookscel
  • @lonelycurry26
  • @Mecoja
  • @NagarNikkucel
  • @Pakincel
  • @PrestonYnot-
  • @ReconElement
  • @river_flow
  • @ropecel64
  • @RREEEEEEEEE
  • @Subhuman
  • @Subhuman100
  • @ThreeInchesLong
  • @Transcended Trucel
  • @UglyIndian
  • @VindalooCell
  • @wereqryan
  • @Zer0/∞ <-- Here is me; please give a follow if mentioned.
  • @_pakicel_

@chudur-budur

The one true pajeet of all the currycels here.

@sadcel69 Ascended.
@Deleted member 16359 (truefaithneworder)
@Deleted member 33827 (Aadi)
@Deleted member 31093 (Liszt)
@Deleted member 23981(curryZoomercoomer)

screenshot-34-png.521826

@Deleted member 21219 (LegendaryWristcel)

Please name the currycel if you know who they are; that is all.
Let's Go Boys  (@michaelrosenrap) | Twitter

I will be making this a series in which members of incels.is will quickly be able to find members to tag in important and relevant discussions; the next thread similar to this format will be the ricecels and hapacels of this forum.

Credits go to @Blackpill Rage for being the inspiration of this thread.

Here is the first thread in this series, No. 1: Youngcels.
Add me here too