Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who are all of these "guests" browsing?

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Guests are always viewing new threads, why don't they just register? Could it be cucktear spies?

I lurked r\incels for months so...

Defs a few cucktears scum

Cucktears or lurkers.

I think the r/cucktears stalkers are a minority. I think incel brethren (possibly some still in "cope") are just lurking. I hear its common for people to lurk on forums before joining in.

commander_zoidberg said:
I think the r/cucktears stalkers are a minority. I think incel brethren (possibly some still in "cope") are just lurking. I hear its common for people to lurk on forums before joining in.

I lurked the subreddit for a long time because people know my alts IRL and I didn't bother to keep up with a different one.

blickpall said:
I lurked the subreddit for a long time because people know my alts IRL and I didn't bother to keep up with a different one.

I likewise changed my primary reddit account before i joined in on r/incels. My one before that might have been able to connect me to the real world with some weaponised autism. I didn't really become active on there until r/Forever_alone banned me for not being a feminist cuck.

either newcels choosing to be apart of the proper incel community and not some other cucky site or cucktears users

IT fags, confused normies, govt agents, and incels are on the fence about joining.

I lurked for a good 9 months :dafuckfeels:

Based bump pill :feelsahh: