Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Who am I?

PerpetualOutsider

PerpetualOutsider

Drugs - (no) Sex - Rock n' Roll
-
THREAD:
*Random meaningless sub 3-sentence post*

REPLY 1:
*Insert random gay ass anime image/gif*

REPLY 2:
XD

REPLY 3:
xD

REPLY 4:
*Tags random user*

REPLY 5:
*Quotes "XD" post*

REPLY 6:
Brutal Ngl

NEW THREAD:
*Proceeds to make a near carbon copy of the above mentioned thread again*

I am nobody in particular

didn't read plus you are a greycel

Hopefully not me

THREAD:

REPLY 1:

REPLY 2:
XD

REPLY 3:
xD

REPLY 4:
*Tags random user*

REPLY 5:
*Quotes "XD" post*

REPLY 6:
Brutal Ngl

NEW THREAD:

Wow guys he's pattern recognized the forum in terms of thread structure. Time to shut it down.

Yes as much as I hate low-IQ and low-effort replies they're going to happen anyways. This is a cope forum but can be used productively. Use it wisely.

THREAD:

REPLY 1:

REPLY 2:
XD

REPLY 3:
xD

REPLY 4:
*Tags random user*

REPLY 5:
*Quotes "XD" post*

REPLY 6:
Brutal Ngl

NEW THREAD:
Ok GrAYcel

There are a lot of bad things in life.

Over for braincels :feelsrope:

Who am I ?

The gross body which is composed of the seven humours, I am not; the five cognitive sense organs, viz. the senses of hearing, touch, sight, taste, and smell, which apprehend their respective objects, viz. sound, touch, colour, taste, and odour, I am not; the five cognitive sense-organs, viz. the organs of speech, locomotion, grasping, excretion, and procreation, which have as their respective functions speaking, moving, grasping, excreting, and enjoying, I am not; the five vital airs, prana, etc., which perform respectively the five functions of in-breathing, etc., I am not;even the mind which thinks, I am not; the nescience too, which is endowed only with the residual impressions of objects, and in which there are no objects and no functioning’s, I am not.

After negating all of the above-mentioned as ‘not this’, ‘not this’, that Awareness which alone remains - that I am.

How am I supposed to know

As soon as we enter into ourselves in order to attempt it, and wish for once to know ourselves fully by directing our knowledge inwards, we lose ourselves in a bottomless void; we find ourselves like a hollow glass globe, from the emptiness of which a voice speaks. But the cause of this voice is not to be found in the globe, and since we want to comprehend ourselves, we grasp with a shudder nothing but a wavering and unstable phantom.

As soon as we enter into ourselves in order to attempt it, and wish for once to know ourselves fully by directing our knowledge inwards, we lose ourselves in a bottomless void; we find ourselves like a hollow glass globe, from the emptiness of which a voice speaks. But the cause of this voice is not to be found in the globe, and since we want to comprehend ourselves, we grasp with a shudder nothing but a wavering and unstable phantom.