Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over whitoid visual replacement is almost complete

ass2ass

ass2ass

Banned
-

Miscegenation cannot be commanded, but it can be promoted. Depriving Whites of the possibility to be among themselves in terms of residence, study, work and recreation is one thing. Suggesting miscegenation in films, TV series and commercials is another thing. There is nowadays hardly any form of media that is not full of this race-mixing propaganda, mostly in subliminal form, and it is the Jews who control the media.

After WWII and the intense Holocaust propaganda it brought in its wake … the organized Jewish community became convinced that Europeans were a threat to them as a race and that they should therefore be neutralized as a race; in other words, that GENOCIDE of the European people, now better known as “White genocide”, would be the “final solution” to the European problem.

But how could a small ethnic group of only 15 million people like the Jews exterminate ONE BILLION people of European descent spread out all over the world ? The Jews came to the conclusion that it would be possible to neutralize Europeans racially, not by physically exterminating them, but by causing them to mix with other races, thus losing their racial characteristics for good….

The real purpose of these productions is not to sell goods or to entertain, but to promote the inglorious end of the white race through miscegenation, dispossession and race war.

surely even deathnics have noticed they dont even put white men in advertisements anymore?

surely even deathnics have noticed they dont even put white men in advertisements anymore?
Cucked if you watch ads. Ad block them to oblivion.

I agree with everything in the article. One thing before whites give up hope we still have 1 billion people I estimate. Although maybe more like 500 million when getting rid of the sub-whites. And even with a birthrate of say 1.4.. it still means the next generation will average out to around 666 million if we take the 1 billion number.

And Jews are inadvertently helping us wipe out our bad genetics people by making things harder.

And new blood can be beneficial to the tribe as long as it doesn't go overboard to replacement. Eg.. bringing in 5-10% new blood can strengthen the herd.

I agree with everything in the article. One thing before whites give up hope we still have 1 billion people I estimate. Although maybe more like 500 million when getting rid of the sub-whites. And even with a birthrate of say 1.4.. it still means the next generation will average out to around 666 million if we take the 1 billion number.

And Jews are inadvertently helping us wipe out our bad genetics people by making things harder.

And new blood can be beneficial to the tribe as long as it doesn't go overboard to replacement. Eg.. bringing in 5-10% new blood can strengthen the herd.
yeah we definitely need a healthy dose of african chimp genetics
get the fuck out of here :feels:

There is no such thing as racial purity. All races have admixture from ancient races.
:soy: so you see you shouldnt get mad at mohammed being the most popular babyname in every white nation and become a minority in your ancestral homelands because youre not even pure anyway! :soy:

:soy: so you see you shouldnt get mad at mohammed being the most popular babyname in every white nation and become a minority in your ancestral homelands because youre not even pure anyway! :soy:
no, thats something a marxist would say
I'm not justifying population replacement. I'm just saying that the idea of "racial purity" is flawed.

I'm not justifying population replacement. I'm just saying that the idea of "racial purity" is flawed.
no its not. if you knew human history you would know the 3 constituent parts of european DNA (yamnaya and steppe, WHG, neolithic european farmers all have the same distant ancestry and are all caucasian.

There are still about 900 million white people in the world, and if we're being extra generous that number gets up to 1.2 billion
Just keep breeding and you'll be fine :smonk:

The ethnics and blacks are fucking themselves if they keep on helping the jew. White people are the only group that cares about ethnics and blacks, the jew only sees them as slaves. You better start fighting the jew or there won't be anymore first.world-countries you can run to for food and shelter:feelsdevil:

Miscegenation cannot be commanded, but it can be promoted. Depriving Whites of the possibility to be among themselves in terms of residence, study, work and recreation is one thing. Suggesting miscegenation in films, TV series and commercials is another thing. There is nowadays hardly any form of media that is not full of this race-mixing propaganda, mostly in subliminal form, and it is the Jews who control the media.

After WWII and the intense Holocaust propaganda it brought in its wake … the organized Jewish community became convinced that Europeans were a threat to them as a race and that they should therefore be neutralized as a race; in other words, that GENOCIDE of the European people, now better known as “White genocide”, would be the “final solution” to the European problem.

But how could a small ethnic group of only 15 million people like the Jews exterminate ONE BILLION people of European descent spread out all over the world ? The Jews came to the conclusion that it would be possible to neutralize Europeans racially, not by physically exterminating them, but by causing them to mix with other races, thus losing their racial characteristics for good….

The real purpose of these productions is not to sell goods or to entertain, but to promote the inglorious end of the white race through miscegenation, dispossession and race war.

I disagree with everything you say because the white man is OP and wins at everything in life perpetually so fuck you go fuck a noodlewhore
Then it’s deserved. The strongest race should be in control.