Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whites who grow around ethnics are more inclined to race mix

I live in Texas and almost all the white foids at my work place are or were married to non-white Hispanic men or have mixed race kids. Most of them are fat pigs, so it was probably the best they could get as a long term relationship. That said, some of them look decent and still have non-white hispanic husbands. In fact, even some conservative and in shape white women are married to non-white men, mostly non-white hispanic men.

Most women don't care about race. Chad is really his own race.

Of course, this only applies to the USA, and likely Germany, France and UK as well. Probably a different scene in eastern Europe, Japan, South Korea, and some of the more right leaning western/Northern European nations, such as Italy, Spain, Greece etc. USA(along with Germany, France and UK) are full of niggers/non-whites, Jews and race mixing.

I live in Texas and almost all the white foids at my work place are or were married to non-white Hispanic men or have mixed race kids. Most of them are fat pigs, so it was probably the best they could get as a long term relationship. That said, some of them look decent and still have non-white hispanic husbands. In fact, even some conservative white women are married to non-white men, mostly non-white hispanic men.

Most women don't care about race. Chad is really his own race.

Of course, this only applies to the USA, and likely Germany, France and UK as well. Probably a different scene in eastern Europe, Japan, South Korea, and some of the more right leaning western/Northern European nations, such as Italy, Spain, Greece etc. USA(along with Germany, France and UK) are full of niggers/non-whites, Jews and race mixing.
MEDS. NOW.

Safewater og

That's why Brazil is so mixed, and why America is becoming mixed like Brazil

You spelled, really hates them, wrong