Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whites/Caucasians are the ONLY race with NO ARRANGED MARRIAGE. Ethnicels have it so good.

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
Yes, even mainland Chinese engage in arranged marriage in the modern day and age.
Curries invented Arranged Marriage, while Muslims perfected it.
Even Jews engage in this ancient practice.

Caucasian are the only race that don't race that don't engage in arranged marriage. Unless you count the royal family lol.

Ethniccels have it so good. They're pretty much guaranteed a wife if they just follow their religious traditions instead of straying from their roots towards Western deviant hedonist culture.

Whites don’t need arranged marriage because they can get any race on the planet.

Some whites still have arranged marriage though.

This. Just be ethnic confirmed.

yet they can only get sub4 currie foids through arranged marriage.

You know arranged marriage entails the following:

1. one woman until the end of time
2. marrying her when you both have a career (so fat ethnic NEETs have 0% chance of losing their virginity)
3. not necessarily mutual love from the woman who is often pressured into marrying

There's nothing good about it, it's just a consolation prize for virginal ethnics.

acting like all ethnics can do this

Wait what? When have African Americans done arranged marriage? Am I so ugly they've kept it a secret from me?

just go to thailand and get a noodlewhore there

Turkish men in Western Europe have it that way: first run the cock carousel for a couple of years, letting all the white sluts ride it, then get a dumb, subservient virgin girl from rural Turkey, through an arranged marriage.

But it's not so many who have it. Africans mostly don't have it either, don't know about Latin America, indigenous peoples.

100% right

Sub8 white males are the only group generally suffering with women right now. White women are also most hypergamous.

White parenting = teach Stacy how to suck as many cocks as possible and teach males how to be a cuck for Stacy.

Its so fucking over :lul:

There's nothing good about it, it's just a consolation prize for virginal ethnics.

ethnicel gets an arranged marriage with a 3/10 currygirl
whitecel gets to LDAR forever

id take the currygirl in a heartbeat tbh fam

Wait what? When have African Americans done arranged marriage? Am I so ugly they've kept it a secret from me?

1. African Americans are not a different race than Africans, even if their culture is quite different.

2. Also African Americans have so much sex, being an incel while AA is uncommon.

3. And there are very few AA women chasing after white men, because Chad's penis is not bigger than Tyrone-lite's penis.

4. Many AA youth lose their virginity before puberty. They also hit puberty before the other races. Because of this, they have more time between puberty and andropause.

ethnicel gets an arranged marriage with a 3/10 currygirl
whitecel gets to LDAR forever

id take the currygirl in a heartbeat tbh fam

What makes you think currycels would take a 3/10 girl. If they're making decent money plenty of girls would be willing to move to the west including hot ones.

Besides, I don't see why people think marriage = sex. Do you know the most common client of a prostitute is a MARRIED man. Women stop putting out after marriage.

Whites don't need it with their God tier SMV

1. African Americans are not a different race than Africans, even if their culture is quite different.

2. Also African Americans have so much sex, being an incel while AA is uncommon.

3. And there are very few AA women chasing after white men, because Chad's penis is not bigger than Tyrone-lite's penis.

4. Many AA youth lose their virginity before puberty. They also hit puberty before the other races. Because of this, they have more time between puberty and andropause.
Sounds like you really want some black dick.

You know arranged marriage entails the following:

1. one woman until the end of time
2. marrying her when you both have a career (so fat ethnic NEETs have 0% chance of losing their virginity)
3. not necessarily mutual love from the woman who is often pressured into marrying

This only works if the ethnicel is in home country

That's not widely practiced in Latin America.

African Americans are not a different race than Africans, even if their culture is quite different.
Ignoring the fact that "cultural differences" alone would be enough to make me an outsider if I tried to go back to Africa, if i'm not from African culture I don't have the connections for an arranged marriage. Those usually come from familial connections, and I don't exactly have any native African familial connections.

Also African Americans have so much sex, being an incel while AA is uncommon.
Black is the second highest race demographic on this website.

And there are very few AA women chasing after white men, because Chad's penis is not bigger than Tyrone-lite's penis.
Women chase after white men because of status, not penis size.

Many AA youth lose their virginity before puberty. They also hit puberty before the other races. Because of this, they have more time between puberty and andropause.
Irrelevant information to any blackcel.

Whites don’t need arranged marriage because they can get any race on the planet.
how the fuck do i get any race on the platet
am i suposed just to go to any ethnic country and approach females saying "hey i'm white, wanna reproduce?"
kek

how the fuck do i get any race on the platet
am i suposed just to go to any ethnic country and approach females saying "hey i'm white, wanna reproduce?"
kek

Find a self hating ethnic female and they will love to jump your bones in no time.

That happens in rural India/Banghlawhatever/Pakistan, African mudhuts and sand countries.

The rest of the world is ruled by Capitalism.

Also, Arranged Marriages these days lead to divorce rape as well, so better ruck race-baiting next time.

This only works if the ethnicel is in home country
Nope. I live in U.K many many curries here get virgins from "back home" after fucking around with white sluts.

Albanians are the only whites that I know practice arraigned marriage, but that's probably because we are majority muslim.

Yes, even mainland Chinese engage in arranged marriage in the modern day and age.
Curries invented Arranged Marriage, while Muslims perfected it.
Even Jews engage in this ancient practice.

Caucasian are the only race that don't race that don't engage in arranged marriage. Unless you count the royal family lol.

Ethniccels have it so good. They're pretty much guaranteed a wife if they just follow their religious traditions instead of straying from their roots towards Western deviant hedonist culture.
Can you point me to the african american community with arranged marriages? Thanks.

Nope. I live in U.K many many curries here get virgins from "back home" after fucking around with white sluts.

This. A relative of mine got arranged marriage at 18 to a girl he never even knew from back home. We live in the west.

Except our own...
Getting something is better than having no one, like ethnics. You can argue arranged marriages prevent this but the woman will eventually cheat on you the second she leaves her parents.

Femoids fuck >100 men until their shameless parents arrange them with innocent men. Yeah, arranged marriages are awesome. WTF

Femoids fuck >100 men until their shameless parents arrange them with innocent men. Yeah, arranged marriages are awesome. WTF
Any source for that?

Go and experience it yourself.
Anecdotal evidence still doesnt make it a fact. Even in the west > 100 men before marriage is a stretch (kek) or you need to be with an ultrawhore.

Anecdotal evidence still doesnt make it a fact. Even in the west > 100 men before marriage is a stretch (kek) or you need to be with an ultrawhore.
>100 was hyperbole obviously.

What about the FLDS/Mormons?

I knew a jewish guy whose wife was one hot blonde

an arranged marriage - I never saw him not cheerful
dont forget those curries who join grooming gangs - preying on vulnerable white teen girls - drugging them up and raping them hundreds of times - and most of them are married through arranged system. so they get a ton of JB pussy by day and go home at night to wifey for legit fucking.

Last edited: