Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHITES CANT BE INCELS IN JAPAN

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
japanese girls dating white subhumans because they are obssesed with white dicks and hapa kids
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2a7nYWCsl4[/video]

EDIT:
HOLY FUCK LOOK AT THIS VIDEO, LOOK AT THIS SUBHUMAN DATING A QT JAPANESE WITH BIG BOOBS
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7_bLb81wz8[/video]

JFL if you believe what you see online

torujo said:
HOLY FUCK LOOK AT THIS VIDEO, LOOK AT THIS SUBHUMAN DATING A QT JAPANESE WITH BIG BOOBS

HOLY SHIT. I WANT HIS GIRLFRIEND.

I MUST MOVE TO JAPAN

Anon said:

*forum post showing roastie rejecting guy by text.jpg*

"i believe it"

*proof that white men, i.e. me, can't be incel in asia*

"i don't believe what i see online"

How convenient. You choose not to believe it cuz it would make your inceldom less valid. 

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Untermensch said:

*forum post showing roastie rejecting guy by text.jpg*

"i believe it"

*proof that white men, i.e. me, can't be incel in asia*

"i don't believe what i see online"

How convenient. You choose not to believe it cuz it would make your inceldom less valid. 

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Shut up traitor.

Anon said:
Shut up traitor.

That's not a counterargument. if u can't present one, just say u can't. it's okay, u'r not the only fakecel here

Lifeful

Gotta get to Japan

My only hope left

CopingGymcel said:
torujo said:
HOLY SHIT. I WANT HIS GIRLFRIEND.
really basic looking japanese woman, and she's in her 30s too

go to Japan and you'll get those types all over you, younger and fitter too

but you gotta learn some Japanese though, but it ain't that hard tbh

NekoStance said:

I want her.

I already know some Japanese because of my "wanting to learn Japanese and go to Japan" phase when I was 18. I can read hiragana, katakana and some kanji and I can understand some of what they're saying in anime without subs.

God i love Japan. They work like dogs. The women love white cock. Everything Japanese made is great. Especially the cars.

Its a shame the Japanese language is so difficult. Apparently it has 3 alphabets the 3rd of which has over 40,000 characters. The pronunciation is also very complex.

That guy is so lucky. On the other hand if he accidentally puts a son in his noodle whore it will probably be the second coming of St Elliot. I'm against race mixing because its so cruel to ricecels. I do find Asian women pretty attractive though.

torujo said:

2:18 to 3:00 is pure sci fuel

This is a myth, JFL if you think a 1% chance increase for a 3/10 subhuman white man is significant enough to be reliably exploited

Abomination said:
This is a myth, JFL if you think a 1% chance increase for a 3/10 subhuman white man is significant enough to be reliably exploited

How do you know if it's a myth if you've never been to Japan? You're just talking out of your ass.

CopingGymcel said:
Abomination said:
How do you know if it's a myth if you've never been to Japan? You're just talking out of your ass.

It's been discussed by other incels in the incelsphere, you subhuman.

Abomination said:

Subhuman? I'm probably much better looking than you, lol.

CopingGymcel said:
Abomination said:
Subhuman? I'm probably much better looking than you, lol.

Then GTFO off the site, fakecel

except he is 5-6, not completely sub human.

subhumans CANT slay in asia. stop coping!

Anon said:

this

Abomination said:
Then GTFO off the site, fakecel

But you're probably right about a 3/10. However, I do think that a 4/10 white guy will do quite well in Japan, especially if he is tall.

CopingGymcel said:
NekoStance said:
I want her.
I already know some Japanese because of my "wanting to learn Japanese and go to Japan" phase when I was 18. I can read hiragana, katakana and some kanji and I can understand some of what they're saying in anime without subs.
you can get her, and younger better version also.

You're young white english guy right? You can do it, just actually going over there is the hardest part

NekoStance said:
you can get her, and younger better version also.

You're young white english guy right? You can do it, just actually going over there is the hardest part

I'm not English, but my English is quite good. If 26 is young, then I'm young. I'd give my left finger for a woman like her, even if she's in her 30s. She is quite perfect in my opinion.

My brother says we should travel to Japan, but that's like over a year from now, next summer after this.

torujo said:
japanese girls dating white subhumans because they are obssesed with white dicks and hapa kids
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2a7nYWCsl4[/video]

EDIT:

both japs ugly as hell, y´all put asian women in pedestals disgusting weebs

RealestFakecel said:
both japs ugly as hell, y´all put asian women in pedestals disgusting weebs

Cope, 2nd one isn’t bad looking at all.

Whites can't be incel.

Not always true, for us really ugly white guys, we're doomed, I've tried on dating sites to pick up asian women and it didn't work and they all openly admitted they thought I was ugly if I tried to message or add them, but for better looking white guys, yea it might work I guess.