Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whites can absolutely be incel

B

bcroger

Commander
★★★★★
JBW only works in third world nations, such as India, China, Bangladesh etc. Try making a Tinder account as a 6/10, 5'9" white man in a majority non-white city such as Miami, Houston, NYC or L.A. or go to UK and make a Tinder account in London (not only 50% white) . IT does not work.

If you think about it, than almost no one can be incel, or at least no American man can be. You can accuse someone of being volcel because they won't date some 400 lbs black lady , or some 200 lbs hispanic, female dwarf. Yeah, even most American incels could fuck some 500 lbs black or Mexican lady , but that does not make them volcel. They are just not being a disgusting simp. Stop accusing ppl of being volcel.

i thought race baiting was against the rules. so sick of people saying just be this. just be that.

i thought race baiting was against the rules. so sick of people saying just be this. just be that.
It's allowed in the lounge

JBW only works in third world nations, such as India, China, Bangladesh etc. Try making a Tinder account as a 6/10, 5'9" white man in a majority non-white city such as Miami, Houston, NYC or L.A. or go to UK and make a Tinder account in London (not only 50% white) . IT does not work.

If you think about it, than almost no one can be incel, or at least no American man can be. You can accuse someone of being volcel because they won't date some 400 lbs black lady , or some 200 lbs hispanic, female dwarf. Yeah, even most American incels could fuck some 500 lbs black or Mexican lady , but that does not make them volcel. They are just not being a disgusting simp. Stop accusing ppl of being volcel.
I'm white too and unkissed and unfucked

only retarded fags who watch rehab room say that

Yeah, I agree. I am also too, those types of incels that refuse to be a 'disgusting simp' for a '500 lb-Black lady'.

whites are truecels

whites are truecels
the first incel were white and I not saying that ethnic, black incels don't exist but its in the first line a white problem. most ethnics are volecels, I read that everywhere "I don't want a women for my country, I will only the white stacy." they incels as long they don't fucked the super top model of the first world. Heeeeee I hate them

only retarded fags who watch rehab room say that
Rehab room is WAY too obsessed with race. Just recently saw , two white college foids fight to talk to some handsome sandnigger his 20s at a smoothie shop. Both were talking over each other to get his attention. And I live in a conservative TX town. Guy pretends like foids worship white men. Only happens in third world nations. All foids care about is looks/face/height and money.

That said, Rehab room is still the #1 incel channel since Face/LMS has been banned.