Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Whites, Asians, and Kikes are the most materialistic races

Lurkercel_678

Lurkercel_678

Recruit
★★★
Whites (especially amerimutt whites) and Asians are the most materialistic races, they just put their kids in school and dogshit to keep away from their kids while they indulge in their shitty hobbies.

They’re so spoiled they don’t want anything to do with their kids, wanna know why whites and Asians are among the most successful? Because they form cultures where success is more valued, where they just pay other things to raise their kids (daycare, schools, electronics, babysitters, universities, etc)

And then their kids grow up unloved and greedy, because their brains are wired yo not care about anything but the slavebux.

Family is discouraged, while wage slavery (and just thankless labor in general) is encouraged, I’ve seen this and it’s fucking awful, it’s like these people trade their humanity to consoom!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Shut up you GrAY, this reeks of envy from a half-breed idiot who denies the very essence of truecel. And it's good that they are materialists, the material is indifferent, it can be used for healthy things and other toxic things, so what?

You must be a stereotypical black guy, who talks shit, “look how I suffer, I'm humble bro” - buga buga.

Meanwhile you are using a cell phone.

It was the material that gave you comfort, motherfucker.

Whites (especially amerimutt whites) and Asians are the most materialistic races, they just put their kids in school and dogshit to keep away from their kids while they indulge in their shitty hobbies.

They’re so spoiled they don’t want anything to do with their kids, wanna know why whites and Asians are among the most successful? Because they form cultures where success is more valued, where they just pay other things to raise their kids (daycare, schools, electronics, babysitters, universities, etc)

And then their kids grow up unloved and greedy, because their brains are wired yo not care about anything but the slavebux.

Family is discouraged, while wage slavery (and just thankless labor in general) is encouraged, I’ve seen this and it’s fucking awful, it’s like these people trade their humanity to consoom!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Jews have many children, Israel itself has a fertility of about 3 children per woman.

Being a slave is another matter, this is a matter of submitting to the means of production, enjoying it is different.

well you got smart industrious people in any nation but obviously some people are more smarter and more competitive than others

look at white/asian high schools vs black/brown high schools. the black and brown ones are filled with kids that can't read, write, or do math. they deal drugs, bring weapons to school and get into fights. they can't sit down for long in class and when they try to focus it makes their head hurt.

also look at places that have black and brown workers. the place is inefficient and they tend to falter under pressure/work load

Shut up you GrAY, this reeks of envy from a half-breed idiot who denies the very essence of truecel. And it's good that they are materialists, the material is indifferent, it can be used for healthy things and other toxic things, so what?

You must be a stereotypical black guy, who talks shit, “look how I suffer, I'm humble bro” - buga buga.

Meanwhile you are using a cell phone.

It was the material that gave you comfort, motherfucker.
Nah, I’m white you chinkcel, and it comes at the cost of not spending time with their own spawn, other whites are fucking terrible. They just leave their kids alone with fucking iPads, don’t give me that bootlicking bullshit

Blacks are the most materialistic

well you got smart industrious people in any nation but obviously some people are more smarter and more competitive than others

look at white/asian high schools vs black/brown high schools. the black and brown ones are filled with kids that can't read, write, or do math. they deal drugs, bring weapons to school and get into fights. they can't sit down for long in class and when they try to focus it makes their head hurt.

also look at places that have black and brown workers. the place is inefficient and they tend to falter under pressure/work load

True, but I’m really talking about being more active in a child’s life, rather than just paying other people to raise their children.

Because I mean, they’re your children, if you didn’t want them, then you shouldn’t have them, that’s usually how we end up with so much dysfunctional people, hell: a lot of criminals were neglected as children, and with the rise of iPad kids, this trend might not be far fetched, my point is: parents need to stop substituting material things (like iPads, schooling, etc) over establishing anything meaningful with their children in the long run