Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whites are the Jews in ethnic countries

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
By subverting the younger generation in ethnic countries and feeding them SJW and liberalism crap as they work through their non-governmental organizations, even women in ethnic countries want nothing but the best of their own race or even white guys. Whites are creating incels in ethnic countries at a crazy rate. Expect more and more ethnic incels on here from their native countries. It's only a matter of time.

That's an interesting prospective.

This chain reaction of liberalism will bring even more degeneracy in the future :feelswhere:

I think you should look into who's actually operating these organizations, you'll probably notice some patterns
It's not just the non-governmental organizations, it's also foreign intelligence agencies. It's not just actual Jews, it's also non-Jew whites who are guilty of this. Think CIA, MI6, etc. How else do you think the Arab Spring started? You don't believe that these Arab subhumans started rebelling against their own governments for no reason, do you now?
That's an interesting prospective.

This chain reaction of liberalism will bring even more degeneracy in the future :feelswhere:
Indeed it will, even in Islamic countries I see the natives putting their pronouns in their Twitter bios. Jfl.

I think you should look into who's actually operating these organizations, you'll probably notice some patterns
LGBT_map_Artboard%202.ngsversion.1466092019783.adapt.1900.1.jpg

ZYGUTICJNQ6SLHA2PFXFTJYYXE.jpg

Yeah, notice the patterns.

even women in ethnic countries want nothing but the best of their own race or even white guys
This is less to do with NGOs and more to do with globalisation and non-Western countries tapping into the Western social media space. It's hard to stop without outright banning the internet or doing what China has done.

It's not just the non-governmental organizations, it's also foreign intelligence agencies. It's not just actual Jews, it's also non-Jew whites who are guilty of this. Think CIA, MI6, etc. How else do you think the Arab Spring started? You don't believe that these Arab subhumans started rebelling against their own governments for no reason, do you now?

Indeed it will, even in Islamic countries I see the natives putting their pronouns in their Twitter bios. Jfl.
tbh ngl
BUt but muh joos :soy:

Not denying that. The Arab spring was obviously meant to destabilize the region, but these agents don't call the shots. They're given instructions. Why they're just sheepishly following along? Beats me. Many whites are traitors that need to be exterminated. But NONE of this is actually within the interests of the white race, there are higher powers making shit like this happen
Literally no SJW or other degenerate in the west decides, "Yes, I think it would be great if we turned the Muslim world into a whirlpool of chaos and destruction so we could exploit its people as resources", what you're seeing is the will of one particular country in the middle east that's hated by all its neighbors and by everyone else with more than 10 brain cells
Anyone who wishes to change a culture because their belief clashes with their own is my enemy. You can see why I hate liberals. I am Islamic as you know but I know that liberals only use my people as a tool, they don't care about us, and as soon as we say we oppose same-sex couples, we are thrown aside. I prefer conservatives in the sense they are honest about their stance.
This is less to do with NGOs and more to do with globalisation and non-Western countries tapping into the Western social media space. It's hard to stop without outright banning the internet or doing what China has done.
What do you think the point of NGOs are? You think they're there to help the natives? They're just using it as a cover to do what I said. What you just said is exactly what I've been saying.
tbh ngl
BUt but muh joos :soy:
Indeed, those who accuse of Jews doing these things to Europe and America are completely fine with they themselves are doing in other countries, taking the role of their supposed enemies. JFL.

By subverting the younger generation in ethnic countries and feeding them SJW and liberalism crap as they work through their non-governmental organizations, even women in ethnic countries want nothing but the best of their own race or even white guys. Whites are creating incels in ethnic countries at a crazy rate. Expect more and more ethnic incels on here from their native countries. It's only a matter of time.

Yeah, the doctrine of 'liberalism' and the gospel of 'human rights' are just secular attempts by white progressives to 'save' the world from what they perceive to be barbarism and backwardness. They'll use catamite or femoid rights as well to justify their relentless warmongering. I personally cannot wait for Biden and Blinken to persecute Somalia for not having gay marriage and waging war because of it, see them astroturf some homosexual and transsexual propaganda groups in Yemen who will claim oppression in world media so the State Department can do more drone strikes.

The Persian and Arab sandnigger radicals are completely right when they refer to the America and the West as the great Satan.

Congratulations, you are now aware of the fact (((liberals))) are narcissistic, virtue signalling, civilization destroying peices of human excrement that need to be BURIED along with their shitty kike oriented ideologies. :dab:
Don't worry, I had them figured out a long time ago. Ideally, I would keep all ethnic degenerates here in Europe (or you can exterminate them) because I don't want them back in their native countries. Whites stop interfering with our countries. Unfortunately there's a lot of war-mongering faggots as well so it's a complicated situation overall.
Yeah, the doctrine of 'liberalism' and the gospel of 'human rights' are just secular attempts by white progressives to 'save' the world from what they perceive to be barbarism and backwardness. They'll use catamite or femoid rights as well to justify their relentless warmongering. I personally cannot wait for Biden and Blinken to persecute Somalia for not having gay marriage and waging war because of it, see them astroturf some homosexual and transsexual propaganda groups in Yemen who will claim oppression in world media so the State Department can do more drone strikes.

The Persian and Arab sandnigger radicals are completely right when they refer to the America and the West as the great Satan.
Indeed, good post. Just lol at all the Islamicucks who voted Biden because muh mean orange man! Biden was responsible as well for the dead brown people. JFL, I'm also looking forward for white militias ganging up on these Islamicucks.

LGBT_map_Artboard%202.ngsversion.1466092019783.adapt.1900.1.jpg

ZYGUTICJNQ6SLHA2PFXFTJYYXE.jpg

Yeah, notice the patterns.
anglo-saxons.
no he's right. NGOs are institutions through which immense funds are cleaned, bribery is done and through which the opposite of what they stand for is achieved. for example NGOs for child protection are involved in child trafficking. NGOs for environmental protection are under direct orders from oil barons. rights for LGBT or women is just another one to add to that list for global criminal syndicates.

Last edited:
What do you think the point of NGOs are? You think they're there to help the natives? They're just using it as a cover to do what I said. What you just said is exactly what I've been saying.
Yeah, maybe these NGOs promote 'free speech' but it is hard for 3rd world governments to ban Western social media as the Western governments use their economic and scientific advantage to stop this. Some retarded LGBT workshops set up in curryland universities on behalf of NGOs has very little effect compared to the front page of YouTube or the Twitter trending page for example.

no he's right. NGOs are institutions through which immense funds are cleaned, bribery is done and through which the opposite of what they stand for is achieved. for example NGOs for child protection are involved in child trafficking. NGOs for environmental protection are under direct orders from oil barons. rights for LGBT or women is just another one to add to that list for global criminal syndicates.
High IQ post.
Yeah, maybe these NGOs promote 'free speech' but it is hard for 3rd world governments to ban Western social media as the Western governments use their economic and scientific advantage to stop this. Some retarded LGBT workshops set up in curryland universities on behalf of NGOs has very little effect compared to the front page of YouTube or the Twitter trending page for example.
You don't know what I'm even talking about. You think feminism dropped out of the sky and it was because some pajeetas saw the term somewhere online and decided to use it? No, it's much more than that. The only reason internet culture has become powerful is exactly because of the help of NGOs.

You don't know what I'm even talking about. You think feminism dropped out of the sky and it was because some pajeetas saw the term somewhere online and decided to use it?
This is literally what happened, they see all these Western randis "liberating" themselves and of course it is the natural desire of women to choose their Chad, so it is in their interests to push it. I've seen these currywhores on Reddit trying to rationalise their (white) chadsexual desires through the discourse of feminism and how curry men are not as 'respectful' towards women as progressive Westerners are, but we all know the reality.

NGOs subvert politicians and whatnot, but even if these countries kicked all the NGOs out, the social media companies would still control the information flow and still manipulate trends to make minor things seem more popular than they really are.

NGOs are a problem, but the globalised internet is a much bigger one which is why China decided to block western stuff, they also have the advantage of speaking a completely alien language which puts another barrier to Western integration.

You don't know what I'm even talking about. You think feminism dropped out of the sky and it was because some pajeetas saw the term somewhere online and decided to use it? No, it's much more than that. The only reason internet culture has become powerful is exactly because of the help of NGOs.
That is true.. they have a limitless supply of capital that they can use to abuse the market to show consumers exactly what they want them to see.

beady eyes
anglo lies