Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Whites are so fucking dumb

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
Don't get me wrong, I'm white myself but most whites are fucking stupid. Why are whites so obsessed with the beach and tanning? The average pajeeta is spending her husband's monthly income on whitening products to be just like you and you idiot are going to spend the whole summer at the beach destroying your skin just to get a tan. Seriously, why are whites, especially westerners, so fucking dumb?

People want what they dont have. Niggers want lighter skin and whites want darker skin

Yeah, I’m a "white supremacist", but I don’t care about most whites at this point. I’m more of a supremacist on the individual level if that makes sense

Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

People want what they dont have. Niggers want lighter skin and whites want darker skin
It's mostly pajeets and rices who want lighter skin, niggers and south americans don't care

I don't try to tan, my skin isn't meant for it. My dad's a ginger.

Do you have a ginger sister?
No. My mother also carries the ginger gene, there was a 50/50 chance that her kid with my father would be ginger and she got lucky twice. My sister and I both carry the ginger gene, so we have to watch who we breed with.

No. My mother also carries the ginger gene, there was a 50/50 chance that her kid with my father would be ginger and she got lucky twice. My sister and I both carry the ginger gene, so we have to watch who we breed with.
I really like ginger foids tbh

tan is different than wog skin

I really like ginger foids tbh
They often date black men. Even my maternal grandmother (ginger) has crushes on alot of black actors. Sge likes alot of white actors too but most people usually only talk about the celebrities of the same race that they are attracted too. Also one time my step dad made a joke about Hostess Ding Dongs "Shouldn't the white ones be smaller?" and I think she laughed a little more than we did. I don't know if she's dated a black guy though.

It's mostly pajeets and rices who want lighter skin, niggers and south americans don't care
niggresses want lighter skin nigger, just because they advocate for muahhhh love yourself, it doesn't mean they don't want to be coomskin. Amongst niggresses the most beautiful toilet is always the one with lighter skin/eurocentric facial features. I've seen it time and time again. Niggeresses wanna be coomskin soo bad

tan is different than wog skin
I prefer girls who look naturally tan over girls who are naturally more pale and intentionally tan.

niggresses want lighter skin nigger, just because they advocate for muahhhh love yourself, it doesn't mean they don't want to be coomskin. Amongst niggresses the most beautiful toilet is always the one with lighter skin/eurocentric facial features. I've seen it time and time again. Niggeresses wanna be coomskin soo bad
That's only mostly in South Africa, not in America I think?

They often date black men. Even my maternal grandmother (ginger) has crushes on alot of black actors. Sge likes alot of white actors too but most people usually only talk about the celebrities of the same race that they are attracted too. Also one time my step dad made a joke about Hostess Ding Dongs "Shouldn't the white ones be smaller?" and I think she laughed a little more than we did. I don't know if she's dated a black guy though.
Are you from Ireland brocel?

Because is a halo effect. Such question can be answer within the blackpill viewpoint. Plus going to the beach is a cheap source of relaxation and entertainment, a contrast to the urban lifestyle. When this passtime was getting popular on early 19thcentury it was one of the few source of relaxation.

Don't get me wrong, I'm white myself but most whites are fucking stupid. Why are whites so obsessed with the beach and tanning? The average pajeeta is spending her husband's monthly income on whitening products to be just like you and you idiot are going to spend the whole summer at the beach destroying your skin just to get a tan. Seriously, why are whites, especially westerners, so fucking dumb?
mayos want it because they think it will attract tryone's bbc